Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random Pics

Go down 
+13
saucemaxx
ChevyJunk
LLcoolJames
overblown
HoosierDaddy
STiedVR4Guy
MikeyT
Blown91LX
Fuckin Schiller!!
bigbird94
JDMasfck
mr.johnson
91tsi
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
overblown
Legit
overblown

Random Pics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Pics   Random Pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:11 am

bigbird94 wrote:
In all fairness the op stated that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and to not argue over peoples tastes. On a side note I would like mention most would stil take nearly all of those cars over their moms Jeep.

Fuck that. In order for there not to be an argument about taste, there first has to be some. Every car shown minus two are fucking awful. This thread equals fail.
Back to top Go down
91tsi
Legit
91tsi

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics   Random Pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:19 am

Well we just disagree on taste then, no big deal. I have no desire to own a corvette or any other V8 yet i dont say you have a loss of taste. Most would take offense considering you called both my integra and my talon a fail. I do not however because i enjoyed the cars and they served their purpose and thought me alot. As far as the other 'ricers" i believe they see it the same as i do. So with all that said you can have your vette and ill enjoy my "awful ricers"
Back to top Go down
overblown
Legit
overblown

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics   Random Pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:51 am

91tsi wrote:
Well we just disagree on taste then, no big deal. I have no desire to own a corvette or any other V8 yet i dont say you have a loss of taste. Most would take offense considering you called both my integra and my talon a fail. I do not however because i enjoyed the cars and they served their purpose and thought me alot. As far as the other 'ricers" i believe they see it the same as i do. So with all that said you can have your vette and ill enjoy my "awful ricers"

Well, you shouldn't tell anyone that they have a loss of taste because that doesn't make sense. I'd go with lack of taste instead. Me saying that those cars are awful has nothing to do with them not being corvettes or any other v8. I appreciate nice, well done imports too. I just didn't see any.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics   Random Pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 2:23 pm

overblown wrote:
91tsi wrote:

Well, you shouldn't tell anyone that they have a loss of taste because that doesn't make sense. I'd go with lack of taste instead. Me saying that those cars are awful has nothing to do with them not being corvettes or any other v8. I appreciate nice, well done imports too. I just didn't see any.

Dude, why so angry bra?
Back to top Go down
overblown
Legit
overblown

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics   Random Pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 2:49 pm

This is me being nice actually.
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics   Random Pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:26 pm

Jeremy clarkson thinks corvettes are shitty
Back to top Go down
ChevyJunk
Legit
ChevyJunk

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics   Random Pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:05 pm

win.
Back to top Go down
bigbird94
Legit
bigbird94

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics   Random Pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:11 pm

overblown wrote:
bigbird94 wrote:
In all fairness the op stated that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and to not argue over peoples tastes. On a side note I would like mention most would stil take nearly all of those cars over their moms Jeep.

Fuck that. In order for there not to be an argument about taste, there first has to be some. Every car shown minus two are fucking awful. This thread equals fail.
Is it really fair to have an argument over taste? While, as a group, we may all have a similar idea of what taste is, it ultimately is opion based. Not something that is worth arguing about.

I am only defending tho OP, he asked to leave out criticism, members on that site have a problem with with that. I am sick getting tired of people raping others for simple things. As for the camera, a nice camera is not a priority to many people. This isnt Super Street and a few quick pics of a high school "fun" car will suffice for most people. 91 TSI asked for pics you took/thought were cool or w/e. I am sure if we all post some pics (whether high or low quality) some positive conversation, and maybe a few good laughs could have come from it. Thats what sites just like this are all about.

Last edited by bigbird94 on Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:16 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Gramar.)
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics   Random Pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:14 pm

(Reason for editing : Gramar.)

Back to top Go down
bigbird94
Legit
bigbird94

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics   Random Pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:15 pm

Fuckin Schiller!! wrote:
(Reason for editing : Gramar.)

I spelled Streetand.

Sorry if it is wrong to change one spelling error, 5 seconds after making a post.
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics   Random Pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:16 pm

no I'm just laughing at the irony of you spelling grammar wrong
Back to top Go down
bigbird94
Legit
bigbird94

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics   Random Pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:19 pm

Fuckin Schiller!! wrote:
no I'm just laughing at the irony of you spelling grammar wrong
Oops, lol, nice catch. That is quite ironic.
Back to top Go down
overblown
Legit
overblown

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics   Random Pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:16 am

Wipe your tears little ones.
Back to top Go down
91tsi
Legit
91tsi

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics   Random Pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:16 am

bigbird94 wrote:
overblown wrote:
bigbird94 wrote:

Is it really fair to have an argument over taste? While, as a group, we may all have a similar idea of what taste is, it ultimately is opion based. Not something that is worth arguing about.

I am only defending tho OP, he asked to leave out criticism, members on that site have a problem with with that. I am sick getting tired of people raping others for simple things. As for the camera, a nice camera is not a priority to many people. This isnt Super Street and a few quick pics of a high school "fun" car will suffice for most people. 91 TSI asked for pics you took/thought were cool or w/e. I am sure if we all post some pics (whether high or low quality) some positive conversation, and maybe a few good laughs could have come from it. Thats what sites just like this are all about.

That is the point i had for this thread, im happy you understood what i was saying. I often make very simple things sound confusing as hell.
Back to top Go down
saucemaxx
Legit
saucemaxx

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics   Random Pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 7:46 am

LLcoolJames wrote:
Jeremy clarkson thinks corvettes are shitty

Then he named it car of the year in 2008 and bought one, just sayin.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vimeo.com/sharpshooter
bigbird94
Legit
bigbird94

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics   Random Pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 9:02 am

overblown wrote:
Wipe your tears little ones.
A persons inability to comprehend a simple thread is not going to ruin my day.
Back to top Go down
myles4g63
Legit
myles4g63

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics   Random Pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 2:42 pm

x2
Back to top Go down
OJDAJUICEMAN
Legit
OJDAJUICEMAN

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics   Random Pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:38 pm

That crx should be put in a crusher and made into something more useful, what a piece of shit. same goes for most cars there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics   Random Pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 7:04 pm

3vs197 wrote:
That crx should be put in a crusher and made into something more useful

Back to top Go down
overblown
Legit
overblown

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics   Random Pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 7:11 pm

See, I really was being nice.
Back to top Go down
91tsi
Legit
91tsi

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics   Random Pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 8:24 pm

3vs197 wrote:
That crx should be put in a crusher and made into something more useful, what a piece of shit. same goes for most cars there.
it was lol. that was a picture of it after an accident. Like the title says it s a random pic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics   Random Pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 8:30 pm

Random pic

Random Pics - Page 2 Motiva11
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics   Random Pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 8:42 pm

Der but there is 13 of us Der
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics   Random Pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 9:11 pm

LOL ^^^^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics   Random Pics - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Pics
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2