Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My shit decided to start this year!

Go down 
+27
mr.johnson
saucemaxx
tim85851
Mclovin23
spyderToph
00camaro
mkiiichip
Thunderballs
Overboosting
Rac3c4r
240sxguy
STiedVR4Guy
Fuckin Schiller!!
2jz-U-Ltr
kennyz
WWevoX
HoosierDaddy
OJDAJUICEMAN
Disgustang
Petes71cam
Bod89lx
Blown91LX
408 4 Eye
overblown
kp116
LLcoolJames
ThreeOhFive
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Thunderballs
Legit

My shit decided to start this year! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 10:20 am

ThreeOhFive wrote:
Yeah but all the 1320 guys are on that mentality.

They are?
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 10:46 am

Thunderballs wrote:
ThreeOhFive wrote:
Yeah but all the 1320 guys are on that mentality.

They are?

Saying they ALL are might not be fair, but you could definitely make an argument for 90%.
Back to top Go down
ThreeOhFive

ThreeOhFive

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:04 am

1320 is weak, they drive around looking for people with stock or close to stock cars and try to get them to race one of their "fast" cars, which usually amounts to Brians TA, which is what...? A 14 second LT1 car, if the rear end holds? Lol.
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:15 am

I may not like MT, but his car is pretty fuckin quick
Back to top Go down
Thunderballs
Legit

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:22 am

ThreeOhFive wrote:
1320 is weak, they drive around looking for people with stock or close to stock cars and try to get them to race one of their "fast" cars, which usually amounts to Brians TA, which is what...? A 14 second LT1 car, if the rear end holds? Lol.

Lol you're so fucking stupid it's not funny.

My truck, which is one of the slowest on the site, runs 13 flats.

And in all the time I have been in janesville, we have never looked for slow shit to race. the only person wet tried to do that with was you.
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:24 am

haha
Back to top Go down
ThreeOhFive

ThreeOhFive

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:31 am

Lol, dude, open your eyes, all you guys do is call people out like retards."Oh hey guys, you have a non turbo, non VTEC, Automatic Civic? Cool, we have a LS1 over here with full bolt ons... Do you wanna race?" That kind of shit. It gets really old.
Back to top Go down
Thunderballs
Legit

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:45 am

I've never done it, never seen it done. And I'm speaking for myself here, but I won't risk my job to embarass some kid in a 17 second honda.

Btw your location, "ahead of all you losers" just proves how retarded you are. You're not gonna be ahead of much in your 16 second car.

But hey it's your story tell it how you want.
Back to top Go down
ThreeOhFive

ThreeOhFive

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:53 am

Well it always seemed like Brian and y'all were always trying to instigate something out there. It's not a 16 second car, prolly a high 14 right now at best, not really all that interested in modding it until something lets go. The location is sarcasm, you couldn't tell?
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 12:07 pm

unless your definition of modding that car is taking it to a dealership and tradeing it in for something better, you should never mod that car.
Back to top Go down
Thunderballs
Legit

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 12:14 pm

Instigating with you, yea we did that.
Back to top Go down
ThreeOhFive

ThreeOhFive

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 1:20 pm

I got a nice little engine to put in it once the TPI bites the dust.
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 1:54 pm

LLcoolJames wrote:
unless your definition of modding that car is taking it to a dealership and tradeing it in for something better, you should never mod that car.

I actually laughed out loud at this one. Nice work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 4:02 pm

I saw a vid of his car running 10's. The only thing gayer then you talking shit about his T/A is that Justin Beber suck my cock oh so gay profile pic you have there.
Back to top Go down
kennyz
Legit
kennyz

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:22 pm

ya your Avatar looks like you smoke the pole!! kiss ass
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:47 pm

yeah you look like youve seen one up close
Back to top Go down
ThreeOhFive

ThreeOhFive

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 2:18 am

Lol all you guys are gay, checking my shit out.
Back to top Go down
ThreeOhFive

ThreeOhFive

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 2:20 am

I saw MT and his shitbox go by today, he was headed into Evansville. I love this, all you guys can find to talk about is my pic? Really? You can talk shit about my car all you want, I simply don't give a fuck. I like it, so do most people that have actually seen it. In case you all haven't noticed, I haven't been around for awhile, I got better things to do than attend your sausage meetings and circle jerks in the Kmart parking lot.
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 7:31 am

ThreeOhFive wrote:
I saw MT and his shitbox go by today, he was headed into Evansville. I love this, all you guys can find to talk about is my pic? Really? You can talk shit about my car all you want, I simply don't give a fuck. I like it, so do most people that have actually seen it. In case you all haven't noticed, I haven't been around for awhile, I got better things to do than attend your sausage meetings and circle jerks in the Kmart parking lot.

Then go away again dipshit.
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:09 am

We don't meet at k mart. Come to Madison and bring your monster tpi powered whip
Back to top Go down
OJDAJUICEMAN
Legit
OJDAJUICEMAN

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:22 am

Blown91LX wrote:
ThreeOhFive wrote:

Then go away again dipshit.

x2.

We are actually a pretty cool bunch of people to hang out with. And I see your making fun of janesville, thats great, everyone agrees with you, nobody like that place. When people come on here and do whatever and say stupid shit like "well I have better things to do than circle jerk in a parking lot." That tells me two things, 1- you actually have nothing better to do because your on this site telling us how cool you are, but you really have nothing better to do. And 2- go fuck yourself.
Back to top Go down
mkiiichip
Legit

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 10:34 am

What is a TPI?
Back to top Go down
OJDAJUICEMAN
Legit
OJDAJUICEMAN

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 10:35 am

^ its better not to know.
Back to top Go down
00camaro
Legit
00camaro

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 10:49 am

Most of us are not into ripping on other peoples cars(only in good fun), but when you come on here and start talking shit about a car being nice and racing others with a car that can’t beat N/A neon’s it tends to stir shit up. You should go find a forum that can appreciate your car because it’s not going to happen here. You talk shit about M/T’s car when it looks better and runs a full 4 seconds faster than yours that shows you are a fucking retard.
Back to top Go down
ThreeOhFive

ThreeOhFive

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:42 am

Lol I haven't said anything about my car being fast. It has some balls and is pretty fun to drive, but I can openly admit that it runs 14's. It's not fast at all. Wish you guys could respect all cars.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My shit decided to start this year!
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next