Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Dyno Shop Guy in the Chicago/Milwaukee area

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DynoSource

DynoSource

New Dyno Shop Guy in the Chicago/Milwaukee area Empty
PostSubject: New Dyno Shop Guy in the Chicago/Milwaukee area   New Dyno Shop Guy in the Chicago/Milwaukee area Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 9:59 pm

What's up everyone,

Need some Tuning? or Dyno Time? Now open: DynoSource Performance one exit south of Union Grove Great Lakes Dragaway on Hwy E. Check out the facility by appointment.

Here's what we offer:
A premier auto and motorcycle tuning facility.
This facility offers 2 wheel drive dyno tuning on everything from motorcycles and automobiles to gas and diesel trucks. The state of the art dyno offers steady state tuning with an eddy current unit and it’s also equipped with an inertia wheel for motorcycle use.

DynoSource Performance offers tuning on modern to classics, import to domestics with tuning capabilities that include but are not limited to flash tunes, piggy backs and/or stand alones. Their dyno can support 2,000 hp testing and tuning. In addition to tuning:

• Custom Wiring Harnesses
• Stand Alone Engine Control Units (ECU)
• Liquid Propane Systems (LP)
• Oxyhydrogen Systems (HHO)
• Super Chargers
• Turbo Chargers
• Nitros
• Other performance parts to enhance your vehicle

If you have any questions or interest contact DynoSource Performance at 847-769-1915 and Info@DynoSourcePerformance.com.
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: New Dyno Shop Guy in the Chicago/Milwaukee area   New Dyno Shop Guy in the Chicago/Milwaukee area Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 6:26 pm

Yeah
Back to top Go down
DynoSource

DynoSource

PostSubject: Re: New Dyno Shop Guy in the Chicago/Milwaukee area   New Dyno Shop Guy in the Chicago/Milwaukee area Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 10:08 am

Yes sir... I will be out and about at Union Grove once they open and I will have the shop open late if anyone wants to stop buy and visit.
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: New Dyno Shop Guy in the Chicago/Milwaukee area   New Dyno Shop Guy in the Chicago/Milwaukee area Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 6:13 pm

Are you the owner? Name?
Back to top Go down
DynoSource

DynoSource

PostSubject: Re: New Dyno Shop Guy in the Chicago/Milwaukee area   New Dyno Shop Guy in the Chicago/Milwaukee area Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 6:49 pm

the name is Harold and yes, I am the owner.
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: New Dyno Shop Guy in the Chicago/Milwaukee area   New Dyno Shop Guy in the Chicago/Milwaukee area Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 8:46 pm

Welcome Harold, do you have a last name?
Back to top Go down
DynoSource

DynoSource

PostSubject: Re: New Dyno Shop Guy in the Chicago/Milwaukee area   New Dyno Shop Guy in the Chicago/Milwaukee area Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 1:22 am

Sanford. Thank you for asking. So, Steve what about you? Last name? Oh by the way, if your in my area and would like to stop by the facility let me know. I would be glad to give you the dime tour.

Respectfully,
-Harold Sanford

DynoSource Performance
Stay Tuned!
Back to top Go down
turbocripple
Legit
turbocripple

PostSubject: Re: New Dyno Shop Guy in the Chicago/Milwaukee area   New Dyno Shop Guy in the Chicago/Milwaukee area Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 5:42 pm

how much per hour for dyno time
Back to top Go down
DynoSource

DynoSource

PostSubject: Re: New Dyno Shop Guy in the Chicago/Milwaukee area   New Dyno Shop Guy in the Chicago/Milwaukee area Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 11:22 am

turbocripple wrote:
how much per hour for dyno time

Thanks for checking with me. I have attached our rate sheet below.

-Harold Sanford

DynoSource Performance
Stay Tuned!
New Dyno Shop Guy in the Chicago/Milwaukee area Rates_11
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: New Dyno Shop Guy in the Chicago/Milwaukee area   New Dyno Shop Guy in the Chicago/Milwaukee area Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 12:36 am

Nice service a little out of my way
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Dyno Shop Guy in the Chicago/Milwaukee area   New Dyno Shop Guy in the Chicago/Milwaukee area Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Dyno Shop Guy in the Chicago/Milwaukee area
Page 1 of 1