Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Machine shop in Madison/Milwaukee area?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
spyderToph

spyderToph

Machine shop in Madison/Milwaukee area? Empty
PostSubject: Machine shop in Madison/Milwaukee area?   Machine shop in Madison/Milwaukee area? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:52 am

I'm looking for a reputable machine shop in either Madison or Milwaukee area that preferably has experience with Toyota's (specifically 5sfe/3sgte engines would be amazing). I need a block bored and honed, main journals sized and polished for new bearings, rod journals turned for different size rods (3sgte rods have a smaller rod journal diameter than the 5sfe), balance and blue-print the bottom-end, head needs to be machined for over-sized valves, deshroud, check mating surfaces for flatness, etc.. If anyone can point me in the right direction for a machine shop that can do all that and hopefully doesn't cost an arm and a leg I would be very grateful. Thank you guys in advance.
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Machine shop in Madison/Milwaukee area?   Machine shop in Madison/Milwaukee area? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 2:38 pm

Bailey (spelled wrong?) can handle that I am sure.
Back to top Go down
flicktitty
Legit
flicktitty

PostSubject: Re: Machine shop in Madison/Milwaukee area?   Machine shop in Madison/Milwaukee area? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 2:39 pm

C&S Performance in Butler (Northwest of the City of Milwaukee) They have done that kind of stuff.
Back to top Go down
16VDubber228
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Machine shop in Madison/Milwaukee area?   Machine shop in Madison/Milwaukee area? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:07 pm

Are you talking about Bailey Motorsports? If so, then he does good work, however, you would need to STRESS a time constraint. Otherwise, it will take a while. Just from personal experience.
Back to top Go down
spyderToph

spyderToph

PostSubject: Re: Machine shop in Madison/Milwaukee area?   Machine shop in Madison/Milwaukee area? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 11:06 am

thanks guys, I'll check those places out. Any places I should stay away from?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Machine shop in Madison/Milwaukee area?   Machine shop in Madison/Milwaukee area? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Machine shop in Madison/Milwaukee area?
Page 1 of 1