Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread.

Go down 
+2
Disgustang
Blown91LX
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread. Empty
PostSubject: Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread.   Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:35 pm

You wanna talk your shit fucker? well have at it. Just be ready im a little tired and a little wired.
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread.   Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:37 pm

oh boy here we go
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread.   Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:53 pm

Twisted Evil cherry
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread.   Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:43 pm

foxbodys are gay!!!!!!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread.   Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:52 pm

Mclovin23 wrote:

remind me to kick your ass and steal your girl. Lol!
Back to top Go down
overblown
Legit
overblown

PostSubject: Re: Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread.   Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:22 pm

I'm so lost right now.
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread.   Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:24 pm

So this nate fag keeps sending me pm's. Im not gay dude wtf! if you want to talk your shit, then do it in the open. I dont fucking care if you are 6 3 225. If you want to box fucking bring it. Im at w11672 county road v in lodi. You cant miss the shitty civic in the driveway. As far as my "slow" mustang goes. I think a few people on here can vouch for its street cred. And i have not mentioned Full Boar. Why the fuck do you keep bringing them into this? your move fuck stick!
Back to top Go down
overblown
Legit
overblown

PostSubject: Re: Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread.   Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:47 pm

Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread. 99problems_graph
Back to top Go down
ma70tt
Legit
ma70tt

PostSubject: Re: Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread.   Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:49 pm

really? im sick as fuck with food poisoning today so im a lil out of it and feel like shit so... i thought of all you guys every one of the 12 times ive been to the can today ; ). back to bed : (
Back to top Go down
http://www.midwesthybrid.com
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread.   Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:51 pm

Here we go with the excuses. Put up or shut up bitch. You want the same back hand your mom got last nite?
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread.   Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:12 pm

we should have a cage match at our next meet.
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread.   Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:13 pm

Blown91LX wrote:
You wanna talk your shit fucker? well have at it. Just be ready im a little tired and a little wired.

nice gone in 60 seconds quote.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread.   Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:15 pm

brngrhd wrote:
we should have a cage match at our next meet.

Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread. Pa7b_b10
Back to top Go down
ma70tt
Legit
ma70tt

PostSubject: Re: Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread.   Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:22 pm

Blown91LX wrote:
Here we go with the excuses. Put up or shut up bitch. You want the same back hand your mom got last nite?

what, so i can go to jail? doubt it, wish i could get away with it tho. i live in the real world where shit talkin on a forum is fine but inviting this shit to your house an givin out your address really shows who you are. how bout you bring yourself to my posted property where you have already been warned you are not invited? lets see how that goes. i have 4 hd cameras outside & 4 inside that will put your sorry ass in the back of a crown vic quick. so settle yourself down, you obviously dont know the limitations of the real world.
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread.   Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:25 pm

brngrhd wrote:
Blown91LX wrote:

nice gone in 60 seconds quote.

I was laughing at my own dumb ass as i typed it. Lol. Hope Cage doesnt hear about that. His broke ass will sue me for royalties. Lol!
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread.   Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:27 pm

ma70tt wrote:
Blown91LX wrote:

what, so i can go to jail? doubt it, wish i could get away with it tho. i live in the real world where shit talkin on a forum is fine but inviting this shit to your house an givin out your address really shows who you are. how bout you bring yourself to my posted property where you have already been warned you are not invited? lets see how that goes. i have 4 hd cameras outside & 4 inside that will put your sorry ass in the back of a crown vic quick. so settle yourself down, you obviously dont know the limitations of the real world.

its' too bad that the red mouse does not have tuesday night fights anymore then you two could throw down with no cops.... you still can it just has to be a one on one with no one faging out and calling the cops
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread.   Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:33 pm

ma70tt wrote:
Blown91LX wrote:

So you are saying your scared? why would i care about posting my adress? I consider alot of the guys on here as friends. As far as showing up to your shit hole. You owe me an hour of dyno time. You posted it for all to see. So lets leave the cops out of this and get into some gangster shit. You dont scare me one bit. I promise i wouldnt call the cops if you show up. So be a man and come get your beating. Or like i said SHUT THE FUCK UP. Or crawl back into your moms fat stinky cunt. I couldnt care less either way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread.   Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:44 pm

Back to top Go down
franky.C
Legit
franky.C

PostSubject: Re: Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread.   Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:51 pm

^^^^^ lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread.   Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:08 pm

Blown91LX wrote:
Mclovin23 wrote:

this can be arranged. lol!
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread.   Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:12 pm

Mclovin23 wrote:
Blown91LX wrote:
Mclovin23 wrote:

this can be arranged. lol!

you looking to trade up? We can play pass times. And guess how long i last before i nut in her butt. Lmfao!
Back to top Go down
ma70tt
Legit
ma70tt

PostSubject: Re: Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread.   Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:14 pm

Blown91LX wrote:
ma70tt wrote:
Blown91LX wrote:

So you are saying your scared? why would i care about posting my adress? I consider alot of the guys on here as friends. As far as showing up to your shit hole. You owe me an hour of dyno time. You posted it for all to see. So lets leave the cops out of this and get into some gangster shit. You dont scare me one bit. I promise i wouldnt call the cops if you show up. So be a man and come get your beating. Or like i said SHUT THE FUCK UP. Or crawl back into your moms fat stinky cunt. I couldnt care less either way.

gangster shit? are you fucking serious? omfg! you have no idea what that even means, you live in lodi, did you hear that in a movie or on tv? steve, you better reel your tough guy in before he gets himself into something he wont like.

you wouldnt be allowed on my property for anything let alone free dyno time, thats was a joke tough guy. im not down with gay hillbilly fucks acting like theyre gonna "box" someone they dont even know

now like i said in the thread killers one, i have to cordially bow out of this childish shit, there will be no winner. i must add not only i am sick as fuck with food poisoning today but i have to be up early to get news on my 'ol mans health. sorry cory, you are entertaining as fuck tho, ill give ya that, hopefully i get that supra done over the next couple months so i can pound you in the ground on the street or track.

Last edited by ma70tt on Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread.   Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:25 pm

cory is his own man. he and i have only talked a hand full of times. we have some friends in common. we get along fine other then that i don't care what he says or does if he wants to beat someone down i say go for it.
Back to top Go down
ma70tt
Legit
ma70tt

PostSubject: Re: Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread.   Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:27 pm

brngrhd wrote:
cory is his own man. he and i have only talked a hand full of times. we have some friends in common. we get along fine other then that i don't care what he says or does if he wants to beat someone down i say go for it.

seriously? its adult time now. if he keeps this shit up hes gettin a ride from some badge totin niggas" i beg that you see the humor in that, if not o well.
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread.   Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:37 pm

There you go with the cops again. You are a fucking joke. Like i said i wouldnt step foot on your property to piss a fire out on the pope. What do you have against Lodi. Is this where your dad used to touch you in a naughty place? I truely hope his health turns out ok. You wouldnt want to have to go through life thinking your shitty karma had something to do with his death.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread.   Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next