Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread.

Go down 
+2
Disgustang
Blown91LX
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread.   Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:39 pm

And since you are so cop friendly. I will promplty call the cops if i ever see your no license having ass behind the wheel of even a fucking lawn mower.
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread.   Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:44 pm

Blown91LX wrote:
Mclovin23 wrote:
Blown91LX wrote:
Mclovin23 wrote:
foxbodys are gay!!!!!!!! Wink

remind me to kick your ass and steal your girl. Lol!

this can be arranged. lol!

you looking to trade up? We can play pass times. And guess how long i last before i nut in her butt. Lmfao!

i think the women you have to trade up are a little out of my weight bracket. lmfao
Back to top Go down
ma70tt
Legit
ma70tt

PostSubject: Re: Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread.   Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:46 pm

Blown91LX wrote:
And since you are so cop friendly. I will promplty call the cops if i ever see your no license having ass behind the wheel of even a fucking lawn mower.

nothin really against lodi except its a hillbilly fuckhole. is donny h. (cant rem how to spell it) still the chief of police up there? i hope so then you can ask him to come get me. what makes you think i dont have a licence exactly? thought i mentioned this once today, i am lil' out of it, yes i did lose it for fuckin up but they dont keep that shit forever genius, fuck that was three + years ago. got any more brain busters?
Back to top Go down
http://www.midwesthybrid.com
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread.   Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:52 pm

i dont know who the cop is. I stay out of trouble. But that probably just makes me more of a hillbilly i suppose. I thought with 5 dui's you would be on the five year plan. My bad. But once again i stay on the proper side of the law. So what do i know about it.
Back to top Go down
ma70tt
Legit
ma70tt

PostSubject: Re: Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread.   Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:59 pm

Blown91LX wrote:
i dont know who the cop is. I stay out of trouble. But that probably just makes me more of a hillbilly i suppose. I thought with 5 dui's you would be on the five year plan. My bad. But once again i stay on the proper side of the law. So what do i know about it.

you are one contradicting fuck arent you, my moneys on you have never been in a fight outside lodi. your police chief just happens to be a close friend of my dads that i have known for 35+ years, at least if its still the same guy. your assumptions are unfortunately wrong again, an whats the 5 year plan exactly genius?
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread.   Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:06 pm

never been in a fight at all. I was hoping you would be my first. Im not from lodi smart guy. What you could do is buy the place i live at, its for sale. Then toss me out on my ass. The asking price is 875,000. But for a guy like you thats a drop in the bucket.
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread.   Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:11 pm

anywho. You have clearly brought me down to your level of stupidity and beat me with your superb expierence. Im gonna take my nappy. And get up in the morning and go make my measly albeit honest wages. Thank you for giving me so much of your time. My prayers go out to your father. I wish him a speedy recovery. Supra speedy. Not foxbody speedy.
Back to top Go down
ma70tt
Legit
ma70tt

PostSubject: Re: Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread.   Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:36 pm

thanks buddy, thats more like it ; ) sorry im not in the maket for 875k in property, see everything i have made has paid for what i have. my savings is cars/trucks/bikes, equipment that makes money and my little 5 acre spot, must be nice though...
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread.   Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:05 pm

no it isnt. Living on the lake looks good on paper. Thats it. It smells in the summer, and is cold and windy in the winter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread.   Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nates mouth writing checks his faggy little ass cant cash thread.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2