Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

automotive upholstery shops in the madison area.

Go down 
+2
Disgustang
MikeyT
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

automotive upholstery shops in the madison area. Empty
PostSubject: automotive upholstery shops in the madison area.   automotive upholstery shops in the madison area. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 8:50 pm

Does anyone know a decent upholstery shop in the area? THis weekend, I'll be installing the new door panels and starting to spiff up the interior a bit.

Yet, I have a problem with one of my seats. I don't think it will need a complete recover, but the rip in the driver side seat could use some precision sewing, their are a few places around, just wondering if anyone likes one over the other.

Thanks.

Mike
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: automotive upholstery shops in the madison area.   automotive upholstery shops in the madison area. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 10:01 pm

Ace Upholstery in Madison is about the only place I know of. They did some custom seat work for a friend of mine on his '69 Olds, it turned out quite nice and he was very pleased with the work.
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: automotive upholstery shops in the madison area.   automotive upholstery shops in the madison area. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 10:49 pm

Thank you Zac

I've heard of them, just no one to vouche for them or their work.

Mike
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: automotive upholstery shops in the madison area.   automotive upholstery shops in the madison area. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:02 pm

Stay away from Badger upholstery!!! The guy was so drunk when he did the dash pad in my Cuda he couldn't stand.
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: automotive upholstery shops in the madison area.   automotive upholstery shops in the madison area. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:03 pm

Terminator wrote:
Stay away from Badger upholstery!!! The guy was so drunk when he did the dash pad in my Cuda he couldn't stand.

sounds like me at work...... so how did it look
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: automotive upholstery shops in the madison area.   automotive upholstery shops in the madison area. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:08 pm

LIKE SHIT!!
Back to top Go down
Srauls
Legit
Srauls

PostSubject: Re: automotive upholstery shops in the madison area.   automotive upholstery shops in the madison area. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:28 pm

Steve Kind at Custom Color. He does amazing work. Fixed rips in my dads m6 and you cant even tell there was ever a problem. The number is 608-850-4788.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/srauls

PostSubject: Re: automotive upholstery shops in the madison area.   automotive upholstery shops in the madison area. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 12:14 am

Srauls wrote:
Steve Kind at Custom Color. He does amazing work. Fixed rips in my dads m6 and you cant even tell there was ever a problem. The number is 608-850-4788.

Holy Schnikes!!! I can't believe I didn't think of Steve & Tim, they come to the shop all the time, and they can do work on-the-spot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: automotive upholstery shops in the madison area.   automotive upholstery shops in the madison area. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 1:43 am

moparkid wrote:
Srauls wrote:

Holy Schnikes!!! I can't believe I didn't think of Steve & Tim, they come to the shop all the time, and they can do work on-the-spot.

I need a new headliner so I guess Ill be going to these guys Smile
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: automotive upholstery shops in the madison area.   automotive upholstery shops in the madison area. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:14 pm

Ace does good work. But its not cheap and you have to get on the waiting list. The 53 f100 im working on is getting done there.
Back to top Go down
ma70tt
Legit
ma70tt

PostSubject: Re: automotive upholstery shops in the madison area.   automotive upholstery shops in the madison area. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:15 pm

they did the conv. top on my moms '70 ss396 chevelle. it was perfect if not a touch tight
Back to top Go down
http://www.midwesthybrid.com
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: automotive upholstery shops in the madison area.   automotive upholstery shops in the madison area. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:23 pm

Ace is very good, but yes they are expensive. You get what you pay for though, and I've yet to see anything come out of that shop less than great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: automotive upholstery shops in the madison area.   automotive upholstery shops in the madison area. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

automotive upholstery shops in the madison area.
Page 1 of 1