Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Penny for your thoughts?

Go down 
+4
Mclovin23
overblown
2jz-U-Ltr
spyderToph
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Penny for your thoughts? Empty
PostSubject: Penny for your thoughts?   Penny for your thoughts? Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:44 am

Hey, so while trying to fix the fogged look on my other set of headlights (smoked ones), there was an accident which now leaves me one headlights. i was wondering if anyone has headlights and thoughts about an ebay set i found
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HID-SYSTEM-99-04-FORD-MUSTANG-SMOKE-PROJ-HEADLIGHTS-00-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem483a89811eQQitemZ310219735326QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories
Back to top Go down
spyderToph

spyderToph

PostSubject: Re: Penny for your thoughts?   Penny for your thoughts? Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:51 am

Angel eyes on a mustang? I think these would be a nice clean upgrade to your car, no angel eye rice. black projectors. To finish it all off, you can get nice HID kits for cheap from HERE too. should look pretty sharp.
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: Penny for your thoughts?   Penny for your thoughts? Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:54 pm

^ +1

Those cheap all in one angel eye headlights are really garbage. Cory bought some and they literally burned out in less than 3 months I think. That and I can't imagine a car that they would look more ricer on than a mustang.
Back to top Go down
overblown
Legit
overblown

PostSubject: Re: Penny for your thoughts?   Penny for your thoughts? Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:13 pm

don't do it man.
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: Penny for your thoughts?   Penny for your thoughts? Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:15 pm

this is true. i just got the stockies now and i put smoked tint over it for 20 bucks. cheap, looks ok, and added an HID kit so i can actually see out of them. lol

p.s. dont get angel eyes for a muscle car. kinda wetbacky. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penny for your thoughts?   Penny for your thoughts? Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:09 pm

i think there is a mustang where I work with either Halo or Angel Eyes and it looks like dump. Dont do it
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: Penny for your thoughts?   Penny for your thoughts? Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:22 pm

is it stuart? lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penny for your thoughts?   Penny for your thoughts? Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:27 pm

no lol, its that maroon one parked out there late at night, but i am sure stuart would mod his that way
Back to top Go down
franky.C
Legit
franky.C

PostSubject: Re: Penny for your thoughts?   Penny for your thoughts? Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:31 pm

Penny for your thoughts? L_2022cb64060e4727a488ac14ceb5eb71
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penny for your thoughts?   Penny for your thoughts? Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:45 pm

My thoughts are HID's don't belong on any RWD American muscle car.

Now pay up, sucka Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penny for your thoughts?   Penny for your thoughts? Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:39 pm

moparkid wrote:
RWD American muscle car.

Penny for your thoughts? Americ10
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: Penny for your thoughts?   Penny for your thoughts? Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:05 pm

REPUBLICANS!!!!............. fuck no. lol
Back to top Go down
roguestatus
Legit
roguestatus

PostSubject: Re: Penny for your thoughts?   Penny for your thoughts? Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:12 pm

I don't know man rock em if ya really want to. Just saw a supercharged GT with em when I was down at Benchmark with Overboosting.
Back to top Go down
franky.C
Legit
franky.C

PostSubject: Re: Penny for your thoughts?   Penny for your thoughts? Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:03 pm

Terminator wrote:
moparkid wrote:
RWD American muscle car.

Penny for your thoughts? Americ10

don't mean to go off topic but...is that the girl Cory went out with?? lol
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: Penny for your thoughts?   Penny for your thoughts? Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:49 pm

Im pretty sure it isnt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penny for your thoughts?   Penny for your thoughts? Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:28 am

haha sorry i haven't been around, the halo eyes weren't really my first option for the same reason many of you listed lol. it was a thought that crossed the mind while looking for smoked ones. thanks for all the input though Cool
Back to top Go down
OJDAJUICEMAN
Legit
OJDAJUICEMAN

PostSubject: Re: Penny for your thoughts?   Penny for your thoughts? Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 2:25 am

that chick is too skinny for the one he went out with and mine was only slightly better lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penny for your thoughts?   Penny for your thoughts? Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:52 am

3vs197 wrote:
that chick is too skinny for the one he went out with and mine was only slightly better lol.

take it back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Penny for your thoughts?   Penny for your thoughts? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Penny for your thoughts?
Page 1 of 1