Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hey guys here is my intro

Go down 
+6
Overboosting
roguestatus
Blown91LX
Mclovin23
MikeyT
t0nyb0l0gna91
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Next performance mod....
Supercharger
hey guys here is my intro - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%hey guys here is my intro - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
347 stroker kit
hey guys here is my intro - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%hey guys here is my intro - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
BOTH!!!!
hey guys here is my intro - Page 2 I_vote_lcap78%hey guys here is my intro - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 78% [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage

hey guys here is my intro - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:15 am

hmmm....i see, i guess ill have to keep my eye out, can u give me more info on the one your buddy has, why is he selling it?
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:17 am

He changed from a 306 powerdyne combo. To a 363 pro charged combo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:19 am

ah....so $1000 for the whole set up?
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:23 am

I have to double check the price. Its the complete kit plus an anderson ford power pipe
Back to top Go down
Overboosting
Admin
Overboosting

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:35 am

Nice foxbody, welcome to the site
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:39 am

ok check on that for me and let me know!

thanks overboosting! i like the WRX always wanted one!
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:43 am

I could probably give you a pointer or two on that dmax also.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 6:02 am

lets hear it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:10 am

Welcome to the site!!!

Blown91lx is a guy you should know, he knows fox's and D-maxs like Terminator knows vagina's.

And for the record, I know what AF motors is. Weren't they one of the dealerships that GM cut?
Back to top Go down
Rac3c4r
Legit
Rac3c4r

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:29 am

welcome clit stain!
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:39 am

jgriff50 wrote:
lets hear it!

If you are going for 500hp. Do tranny and fuel system mods first. My dmax made 540hp and 858lbft. But without a lift pump and upgraded cp3. It was out of fuel before the end of the quarter mile. And that much power will put that alli in limp mode. Exhaust and a cai are a must of course. Be very carefull with efi live. Its an awesome tuning tool. But you can hurt your truck if you get into the wrong settings. Lb7's like to push injectors out. So be aware of that as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:29 am

AF motors is still a Chevy dealer just incompetent mechanics.

As for the duramax its getting exhaust today and I have a cold air intake sitting in the shop. I'm going to have Kennedy diesel put the EFI Live tune in it, he is really good and I'd recommend him to anyone with a diesel because he knows his shit! I'm not to pushy to get crazy power with my truck because I drive that every day. The mustang on the other hand......that's ready for lots more power and a supercharger.

Oh I know about injector issues believe me! Haha I already replaced all 8 this past August. So if anyone ever needs help I'd love to give a hand....but believe me it's one big headache.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:14 pm

Welcome.
I've built a few foxbodys and just a HCI with a s-trim is more then enough to split the stock block, no need for a stroker unless your buying a aftermarket block.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:30 pm

Thanks DRK! Did you ever supercharge a 5.0? And what is the best in your opinion?
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:34 pm

that powerdyne is his old supercharger. My friend bought his car years ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:37 pm

What does he want for it? I'm looking for cobra R rims to if you know of any and a painter to respray the old girl
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:54 pm

i just happen to have a set of 4 lug speedware cobra r's i might sell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:02 pm

jgriff50 wrote:
Thanks DRK! Did you ever supercharge a 5.0? And what is the best in your opinion?
You can pick up used S-Trims for less then $1500 on corral, they're by far the best blower for the money. 100hp better then the powerdyne and it's reliable, powerdyne isn't in business anymore for good reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:34 pm

Well Jesus blown you are the man! How much and what size?
I'll have to check out this corral never heard of it...I just don't wanna get screwed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:46 pm

My buddy bought this setup complete for $1750 on corral, so there are deals out there
hey guys here is my intro - Page 2 S-TRIMMONDO
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:50 pm

They are 17 by 9. Not sure i really want to sell them yet. I will let you know if i do. Watch the trader ratings on the corral. And if you can meet the guy and see the part. Thats even better.
Back to top Go down
mile_high51
Legit
mile_high51

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:51 pm

sup griff!

good to see ya, been a long time.

hope to see the cruiser in person sometime this summer, from he sounds of it she's pretty badass.

this is myles by the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 4:08 pm

What's up Myles!? Like the new ride! Should be a mustang tho Wink

Blown if you ever decide to sell those let me know ASAP! Haha because I hate these ugly ass centerline wheels I have on right now! Needs cobra R rims badly and a paint job! Haha but I'm still trying to find someone to give me one hell of a deal on that. Oh would you know if they make a rear bumper with cut outs so I don't have to run turndown exhaust tips? I haven't had any luck in my search!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 4:11 pm

Thanks DRK I'll have to keep watching corral I guess...I haven't had any luck searching Craigslist for rims
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 4:17 pm

How about a saleen bumper cover?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey guys here is my intro
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next