Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Idiot about dyno #'s? I think so...

Go down 
+11
Blown91LX
eLetoR
WWevoX
JDMasfck
kp116
2jz-U-Ltr
LLcoolJames
Tusk
XSFTLBS
Mclovin23
MacGruber
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MacGruber

MacGruber

Idiot about dyno #'s? I think so... Empty
PostSubject: Idiot about dyno #'s? I think so...   Idiot about dyno #'s? I think so... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:55 pm

I have a friend that was asking for other's input on facebook about his next potential car purchase. (he currently has a 3, and is looking at a C30, and a few others in that category of "hot hatch"). In comes small town retard with his cock pony wiggling. I told him to sign up here, so we can laugh at him and get a solid run out of his "buddy's 850hp Terminator". For those that don't know I'm Dave in the argument, and I've been working parts since I was out of high school (hence the "I know how much shit costs" comment)

John D: volvos are gay as shit and ya i do fords are the shit show me one other car you can put 800 dollars into and have 850 hp on a stock block

David G: Absolutely none. There is no way that you are going to have 850 horse with $800 invested. $800 will get an exhaust, and a really shitty pair of headers, which unless you have some magical fairy dust in your gas tank, will net you nowhere ne...ar 850hp. Yes, the stock block on an 03-04 Cobra can handle the power (courtesy of SVT installing Mahle forged pisons and Manley Rods from the factory), but more than likely not the coyote motor.

Study a little something called "the law of diminishing returns", then read up on Fords whil you're at it. I fucking hate them, and still know their limits

John D: ya u take the 04 cobra pulley the blower off road h with headers and a direst port nitrous spitten a 200 shot ur right around that

David G: Are you drunk, or just dumb? The Stock blower doesn't even feed enough CFM to support anywhere above 500 hp. Add nitrous (which also happens to cost more than $800 for a direct port 8cyl setup) and you still won't hit 850hp. As for yo...ur headers, most 03-04 cobra owners leave the stock manifolds on, because the cost of the headers vs. what power gain you get is MINIMAL. As for your pulley "theory", a pulley is pointless without supporting tuning software, a larger heat exchanger, and a ported blower. ALL OF WHICH COST MORE THAN $800.

Go back to school, dude.

John D: no actually no thats not true they hold more than 500 hp are u kidding my bud has 900 hp in his and theres was one at appple ford that had 555 hp on a stock blower and direct port does not cost more than that my bud has one although we get discounts

David G: BBK headers? $599
Magnaflow exhaust? $499
2.8" pulley? $79.99
Larger heat exhanger? $348
BASIC nitrous kit for 32v Cobra? $638
What does that make the total? Over $2100. What will you put down? 550 TOPS. Allf of these prices are on the cheap end too. BBK headers are pieces of shit, and so is Magnaflow. Oddly enough, none of the prices of this stuff include the $500 worth of dyno time tuning the car via PowerTuners.

Put what you say up on any Mustang forum about how you can get 850hp for $800, and they will laugh you right off of the boards. A local on one of the boards got a smoking deal on a ported eaton blower with a 2.8" pulley plus larger heat exchanger, and it cost him more than $800. Even though your "buddy" gets discounts, there is no way he can make a direct port kit for less than $800 that will bring him to the 850 mark. price out Jets, foggers, bottles, bottle heaters, controllers, solenoids (the big ones to get you to your comical 850hp mark), -AN feed lines, braided line, blow down tubes, safety switches.

It all ads up. I know this because I bought a nitrous kit off of craigslist for my car. I got a smoking deal on it, but I still had to drop another $200 into it in fittings, jets, switches, etc.

I know how much it costs to build a fast car because I've been in the business long enough to know what things cost. $800 gets you 14.3 in an Acura Integra. Only once before the clutch blows.

John D: Dude im on tcstang's again we get get discounts on everything and and dude i put headers on my 03 gt 199 and you can get a nitrous kit for 400 and u can get a pulley for 35 bucks and so it doesnt cost that much. My n/a 03 gt had over 533 to the ground with dyno sheets to prove it u can get that outa a cobra my buddy has one righT now with prices for everyThing he has bought but next he is putting on a 2.8 lt mammoth kb and a ford 9 to get rid of the irs ik all about them and ik the number svt mechanic in the state of mn

David G: Doubt it. Your boastful numbers and unreasonable logic is worse than a 16 year-old thinking his Intake/header/exhaust 1990 CRX runs 11's.

I'm out.

John D: haha woow mabe do some research and get some hook ups cause i have freinds that have it but its ok we all have to learn sometimes i mean you say the eaten blower cant flow more than 500 hp are u kidding its chillen at 390 so 400 stock at 8 psi ur funny

David G: I'm funny? You're off your rocker in #'s. It's comical how dumb you really are.

John D: http://www.americanmuscle.com/pypes-short-headers-9604gt.html
theres headers for $199

http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/item/ZEX-82217/1999-04-Mustang-46L-2V-4V-Zex-Wet-System-Nitrous-Kit-75-175-
theres nitrous kit $560
http://www.americanmuscle.com/bbk-hpipe-shorty-offroad-9604.html
off road h pipe for the headers $150

http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/item/ST-5553337/2003-04-Mustang-Cobra-28-Steeda-Blower-Pulley-Only-Requires-
pulley $74

But i get discounts on all of this

John D: No its funny cause me and my freinds have done this and talked it over with the top svt mechanic in the state and have had them dynoed and they produced those numbers but i guess u should stick to your imports

David G: Come to Madison spouting off your wildly unrealistic numbers, and then promptly get shat on by a 3 valve NA 05 GT, then you'll get laughed off the lot by every person there.

John D: oh and since you brought up a heat exchanger its 340 and id get it for 279

John D: ya right ill get right on that why dont you come to rock falls on the 9th me and my buds are going hes got a 1990 n/a 5.0 running 11's on stock block and unrealistis i just gave u the damn links are u that retarded

David G: That still won't get you 850hp, tard

John D: pretty sure ive witness it but if you say so

David G: OK. Where's the dyno and spec sheet? What fuel system is he running? Any full fuel system that supports 850hp is costly, so once again, you lose. Even if you have the adequate nitrous and blower to get you to your fairyland 850hp mark, you ...still need fuel, which -10AN shit isn't cheap, and neither is a Bosch 044, an aeromotive A1000, or a Weldon 2025.

I see your links, and I know what HP those will net someone. Usually someone supplies Dyno sheets with wild claims about massive HP numbers.

I don't feel like driving up to run your sorry ass trailer park ferrari. I'm not going to waste my time on a 5.0. Wanna race from a dig on the street? Bring it down here. I got AWD for ya, and so do many others. Want to battle another mustang? Bring it down here. You run your cock-smoker like you are the king of the fucking mountain, and if you really are, you have a whole lot of shit to battle out here.

Sign up for the forums. There are a few people already dying to see this 850hp Terminator

www.wistreetandtrack.forumotion.com

Introduce yourself, and please mention your buddy's Cobra "built on the hookup". You're officially been called out to run.

Dickhead.

Last edited by jiggle_billy on Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Idiot about dyno #'s? I think so...   Idiot about dyno #'s? I think so... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:07 pm

this could get interesting
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: Idiot about dyno #'s? I think so...   Idiot about dyno #'s? I think so... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:10 pm

oh man i love me a good retarded conversation with ricer math. lol
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: Idiot about dyno #'s? I think so...   Idiot about dyno #'s? I think so... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:21 pm

Idiot about dyno #'s? I think so... Mj-thriller-popcorn-o
Back to top Go down
MacGruber

MacGruber

PostSubject: Re: Idiot about dyno #'s? I think so...   Idiot about dyno #'s? I think so... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:23 pm

I'm really hoping he does bite and come down here. It would be oh so epic to see whatever hick-town creation he has who's build was helped by "an SVT guy" get destroyed on a Mad-Town roll race.

After dealing with idiots for so long, I simply cannout stand people spouting off at the mouth about cheap parts, big #'s, and swearing by it.

I put down probably 230whp (off of the bottle) in my modified turbo Audi @18psi. If anyone asks, I tell them that. I have around $2100 into the car including purchase, full brake job, mods, and other pesky maintenance items I had to take care of. If anyone asks, I tell them that too. I'd rather sound like I have a slow car than sound like an idiot running their mouth.
Back to top Go down
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

PostSubject: Re: Idiot about dyno #'s? I think so...   Idiot about dyno #'s? I think so... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:24 pm

I have too Smile

Idiot about dyno #'s? I think so... Brah
Back to top Go down
MacGruber

MacGruber

PostSubject: Re: Idiot about dyno #'s? I think so...   Idiot about dyno #'s? I think so... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:27 pm

Idiot about dyno #'s? I think so... Media_preview.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.yuku.com%2Fimage%2Fjpeg%2Fad935ab542aea30da8a9376c63ee461a333b8ed
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

PostSubject: Re: Idiot about dyno #'s? I think so...   Idiot about dyno #'s? I think so... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:46 pm

after his firs volvos are gay and fords are awesome comment you should have just mentioned that ford owned volvo until like a year ago. So by association fords are gayer than aids
Back to top Go down
MacGruber

MacGruber

PostSubject: Re: Idiot about dyno #'s? I think so...   Idiot about dyno #'s? I think so... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:51 pm

I was thinking that. I think in another post he was hating on Mazda too.

It's like saying "I'm a straight male that hates vaginas and tits"
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: Idiot about dyno #'s? I think so...   Idiot about dyno #'s? I think so... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:57 pm

I just took Fomoco plugs out of my Mazda.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Idiot about dyno #'s? I think so...   Idiot about dyno #'s? I think so... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:33 pm

I was going to say that I hope you DON'T tell him about this site, but since you have it could get interesting Twisted Evil

Kinda like the fucker from Antigo with the 305 third gen firebird rollin' 22's and a 305tpi that was all hard about his ghetto hillrod on M C T.
Back to top Go down
kp116
Legit
kp116

PostSubject: Re: Idiot about dyno #'s? I think so...   Idiot about dyno #'s? I think so... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:37 pm

Haha wow....
Back to top Go down
JDMasfck
Legit
JDMasfck

PostSubject: Re: Idiot about dyno #'s? I think so...   Idiot about dyno #'s? I think so... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:16 pm

Nice.. I hope he joins..
Back to top Go down
WWevoX
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Idiot about dyno #'s? I think so...   Idiot about dyno #'s? I think so... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:00 pm

moparkid wrote:
I was going to say that I hope you DON'T tell him about this site, but since you have it could get interesting Twisted Evil

Kinda like the fucker from Antigo with the 305 third gen firebird rollin' 22's and a 305tpi that was all hard about his ghetto hillrod on M C T.

Don't worry, he won the Antigo car show with that wonderful piece of machinery!
Back to top Go down
eLetoR
Legit
eLetoR

PostSubject: Re: Idiot about dyno #'s? I think so...   Idiot about dyno #'s? I think so... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:16 am

This guy sounds awesome, I would love to read more of his bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: Idiot about dyno #'s? I think so...   Idiot about dyno #'s? I think so... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:47 am

All i got out of that is you wont waste your time with a 5.0.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Idiot about dyno #'s? I think so...   Idiot about dyno #'s? I think so... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:48 am

Haha machine gun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Idiot about dyno #'s? I think so...   Idiot about dyno #'s? I think so... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:30 am

WWevoX wrote:
moparkid wrote:

Don't worry, he won the Antigo car show with that wonderful piece of machinery!

It was either participant judged, which means people felt ridiculously sorry for him and stuffed the ballots, or the judges were from the School for the Blind.

People like the guy Dave is FB thugging with are the reason Mustang guys get a rap... Same goes for Mopar guys, Corvette guys, etc. One idiot can ruin it for everyone.
Back to top Go down
cletus
Legit
cletus

PostSubject: Re: Idiot about dyno #'s? I think so...   Idiot about dyno #'s? I think so... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:09 pm

I got a honda for his " 850whp" mustake I'll be at byron on the 16th rain date of the 23rd.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bossandsons.com
WWevoX
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Idiot about dyno #'s? I think so...   Idiot about dyno #'s? I think so... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 4:42 pm

Lol, I think it was participant judged. A stock tiburon won it's class too to put it in perspective... There was some cool cars there, judging was the worst.
Back to top Go down
Thunderballs
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Idiot about dyno #'s? I think so...   Idiot about dyno #'s? I think so... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:27 am

I'll take on his 500 some odd HP na 2 valve 4.6 any day of the week. The last I knew the na record for a 2 valve was somewhere in the mid 300's.
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: Idiot about dyno #'s? I think so...   Idiot about dyno #'s? I think so... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:59 am

where did you see N/A 2 valve? I thought this was about an 03-04 Cobra, that's a factory supercharged 4 valve. unless I missed something, which I'm not ruling out because it's 4 in the morning. if that should be the case then I'm sorry, and carry on.
Back to top Go down
Thunderballs
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Idiot about dyno #'s? I think so...   Idiot about dyno #'s? I think so... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:22 pm

Quote :
My n/a 03 gt had over 533 to the ground with dyno sheets to prove it
Back to top Go down
overblown
Legit
overblown

PostSubject: Re: Idiot about dyno #'s? I think so...   Idiot about dyno #'s? I think so... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:44 pm

That's what made me laugh the hardest. The thought of a na 4.6 making 533whp is beyond absurd.
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: Idiot about dyno #'s? I think so...   Idiot about dyno #'s? I think so... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:56 pm

ahh okay. I figured I fucked up, but just thought I'd make sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idiot about dyno #'s? I think so...   Idiot about dyno #'s? I think so... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Idiot about dyno #'s? I think so...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next