Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pontiac

Go down 
+9
HoosierDaddy
STiedVR4Guy
mr.johnson
Disgustang
franky.C
2jz-U-Ltr
408 4 Eye
overblown
Fuckin Schiller!!
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
HoosierDaddy
Legit

Pontiac - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pontiac   Pontiac - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:56 am

get some thicker skin , its the interweb

one thing i learned , anytime schiller posts...............dont take it seriously

Pontiac - Page 3 Images14 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Overboosting
Admin
Overboosting

Pontiac - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pontiac   Pontiac - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 12:00 pm

Pontiac wrote:

Cause last I checked the last 2yrs I only dated & slept with 2 people!

you mean at the same time, right?

Last edited by Overboosting on Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Pontiac - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pontiac   Pontiac - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 12:01 pm

I have pretty thick skin, obviously since I joke 90% of the time...
Back to top Go down

Pontiac - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pontiac   Pontiac - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 12:03 pm

Overboosting wrote:

you mean at the same time, right?

Shhh don't give my secrets of a threesome away god! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

Pontiac - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pontiac   Pontiac - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 12:04 pm

well obviously my joke sailed right over your head. you might have caught it if you weren't on your knees...

see that one was a joke too. take it easy killer.
Back to top Go down

Pontiac - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pontiac   Pontiac - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 12:13 pm

I just noticed that people on here have their assumptions of me & I've delt with alot of bs because I am in this hobby. So sometimes I get touchy on subjects. My bad... Razz

Last edited by Pontiac on Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Overboosting
Admin
Overboosting

Pontiac - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pontiac   Pontiac - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 12:17 pm

Its probably just your whoremones talking...
Back to top Go down

Pontiac - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pontiac   Pontiac - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 12:21 pm

Haha, yeah they tend to flare up at times
Back to top Go down
408 4 Eye
Legit
408 4 Eye

Pontiac - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pontiac   Pontiac - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 4:06 pm

Being involved in this hobby has nothing to do with it. I hear your easier to get on than facebook!
Back to top Go down
overblown
Legit
overblown

Pontiac - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pontiac   Pontiac - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 4:10 pm

Since when was being easy to get with a bad thing? There isn't a guy in this whole thread who could honestly say that if a cute girl just came up to them and said hey lets fuck, they would say no. It really doesn't get any easier or more whorish than that.
Back to top Go down

Pontiac - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pontiac   Pontiac - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 4:38 pm

408 4 Eye wrote:
Being involved in this hobby has nothing to do with it. I hear your easier to get on than facebook!

I heard you're gayer then the box of aid infested dicks you special ordered. Smile
Back to top Go down
408 4 Eye
Legit
408 4 Eye

Pontiac - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pontiac   Pontiac - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 5:52 pm

Pontiac wrote:
408 4 Eye wrote:

I heard you're gayer then the box of aid infested dicks you special ordered. Smile
I hear all the aids infested dicks came out of you! santa
Back to top Go down

Pontiac - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pontiac   Pontiac - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 7:19 pm

Huh, so that's what that is... sunny
Back to top Go down

Pontiac - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pontiac   Pontiac - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:24 pm

Overboosting wrote:

This is quite possibly one of the best forum posts ever.

408 4 Eye wrote:

Only if you drive a foxboxy, an LS powered BMW, a DSM, a Chevy truck, a Ford truck, a Dodge truck, a Le Car, a Pontiac, or a Peugot Laughing Laughing

overblown wrote:
Since when was being easy to get with a bad thing? There isn't a guy in this whole thread who could honestly say that if a cute girl just came up to them and said hey lets fuck, they would say no. It really doesn't get any easier or more whorish than that.

Dude, don't generalize me with Terminator.

Ok, generalize me. I've lived vicariously thru his dick for years!!
Back to top Go down

Pontiac - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pontiac   Pontiac - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:45 pm

moparkid wrote:
Overboosting wrote:

This is quite possibly one of the best forum posts ever.

absolute win! cheers
Back to top Go down

Pontiac - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pontiac   Pontiac - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 9:28 pm

You know what's ironically funny about you making fun of me Zack? You tried to get in my pants before & didn't succeed. It's ok, I still love you buddy Razz (<--- notice smiley so no emo Smile )
Back to top Go down

Pontiac - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pontiac   Pontiac - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:06 pm

Pontiac wrote:
You know what's ironically funny about you making fun of me Zack? You tried to get in my pants before & didn't succeed. It's ok, I still love you buddy Razz (<--- notice smiley so no emo Smile )

Jeez, you were so wet after I bought you dinner at Arby's that I needed a rain suit just to give you a ride back to your car Laughing I coulda' had you suckin' toes in the back seat of my truck if I wanted Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down

Pontiac - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pontiac   Pontiac - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:33 pm

Whatever helps you sleep at night Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

Pontiac - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pontiac   Pontiac - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:33 pm

for one, how did you get two guys to sleep with you Wink
and two, its a good thing you didnt zac because those stains will never come clean. lol
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

Pontiac - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pontiac   Pontiac - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:45 pm

overblown wrote:

me. im married and i would not cheat on my wife not even if it was a whore from JVL who likes anal
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

Pontiac - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pontiac   Pontiac - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:32 pm

Pontiac - Page 3 Ass2Mouth
Back to top Go down

Pontiac - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pontiac   Pontiac - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 1:24 am

Mclovin23 wrote:

See that's what I'm saying so how could I be a whore when people run from looking at me? Smile

...and Steve, no worries. The thought of sleeping with you makes me gag so rest assured I would never ask you. Laughing
Back to top Go down

Pontiac - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pontiac   Pontiac - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:55 am

Would you mind putting this paper bag over your head? Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

Pontiac - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pontiac   Pontiac - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:08 am

Pontiac wrote:
Mclovin23 wrote:

See that's what I'm saying so how could I be a whore when people run from looking at me? Smile

...and Steve, no worries. The thought of sleeping with you makes me gag so rest assured I would never ask you. Laughing

man this bitch thinks she is hot...... who the fuck said i was talkling about you their princess? But on a side not boys it looks like she likes anal who knew
Back to top Go down

Pontiac - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pontiac   Pontiac - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:03 pm

moparkid wrote:
Would you mind putting this paper bag over your head? Laughing Laughing

For you, just this one time. Can I at least cut out the eye holes?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pontiac - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pontiac   Pontiac - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pontiac
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next