Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML

Go down 
+15
Overboosting
STiedVR4Guy
ChevyJunk
408 4 Eye
91tsi
fokus83
XSFTLBS
LLcoolJames
ma70tt
Petes71cam
baileyracing
2jz-U-Ltr
240sxguy
HoosierDaddy
Disgustang
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML Empty
PostSubject: Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML   Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:37 am

So as you all know I have had some trans issues. Here is the story

I bought this fresh rebuilt th400 from JD's dad I asked if it had a warranty and was told "well we aren't going to let you beat the shit out of it all year, but yeah we aren't going to leave you hanging." So I install the trans, drive it to Zac's house and back, and to the dyno. On the dyno, i made 5 pulls. I then drove it to monroe where and on the way there the trans burned up. Pulled it out and took it back to the builder, he had no idea why it failed. I was offered my money back, I was going to do that since he didn't know why it failed. However before we could do that, I got a call from Ron and he said Rick found the pump was bad. So I kept the trans because they were going to stand behind it. Between Rick (the builder) and Ron (JD's dad) they covered the rebuild. At this time, I also found out that the trans had been installed in Ron's car and burned up. Ron sent it to Rick and he rebuilt it and I that is when I bought it...... Anyway, I install the trans, check the pressures with Ricks gauge, pressures were good, take it out for a drive, and it has a problem right away. I take it to Rick and take him for a drive. He doesn't know what the problem is. Trans comes back out, comes apart, and we found that one of the sealing rings got broke when he assembled the trans. Rick rebuilt the trans again and it sat behind the car for a month and a half till i was able to drive and andy got it installed. Got it running and it has failed AGAIN with less then 5 miles on it. Talked to the builder who has washed his hands of the trans and talked to Ron who has also washed his hands of the deal so now i have an $800 pile of magic cock pony that I have to pay to have redone right. If i was going to do that, I would have bought a $200 core not a "fresh built" trans. Word of advice: Buyer beware - do not put faith in these guys. They do not keep their word and sell questionable stuff.

short story: I bought a trans that was a fresh build (because it bunred up on Ron) with the understanding they would satand behind it, It has been magic cock pony from day one and now im left holding the bag. Buyer beware when dealing with these guy.

Last edited by Steve on Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML   Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:49 am

You know what Steve enjoy your piece of shit.

The warranty when we first spoke was the through builder. Not me, not my dad.

Also dad paid for your parts to be nice and the builder did the labor.

Dad at the same time gave you an option: and I quote. He said" either you can give the trans back and I'll give you your 800$ back or I'll pay for parts and Rick will rebuild it. " either option you pick my dad was out of the picture.

At this point do what you gotta do whine on the Internet call up my dad say fuck you fuck this and hang up. Or call everyone else in your fucking phone book and try to make them feel sorry for you.

Oh wait you've already have done all of that.
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML   Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:58 am

Sounds like a crappy deal for both parties at this point.

What a mess, sorry Steve.
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML   Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:05 pm

i never said fuck you to your dad. He said I was S.O.L and I said "I guess that is that" and hung up.
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML   Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:16 pm

Weird cause I was standing there and just before you hung up that's what you said.

Doesn't matter to me change the story.

I'm done. Your not worth it
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML   Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:16 pm

I did say "this fucking piece of shit hasn't worked right since the day i fucking bought it" but never said fuck you to your dad. I never call him names or anything like that. I made a post so people know the whole story.
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML   Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:21 pm

I dont get it
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML   Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:23 pm

Peaches wrote:
I dont get it
don't get what?
Back to top Go down
baileyracing
Legit
baileyracing

PostSubject: Re: Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML   Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:25 pm

y everyones tampons are made of sand
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML   Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:25 pm

Never mind, I'm probably the worst person in the world at staying out of other peoples shit but I'm gonna at least try to this time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML   Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:27 pm

Peaches wrote:
Never mind, I'm probably the worst person in the world at staying out of other peoples shit but I'm gonna at least try to this time.

fuck, dont say that...I was excited to see what you were gonna say.
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML   Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:49 pm

ZO_SICK wrote:
Peaches wrote:

fuck, dont say that...I was excited to see what you were gonna say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML   Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 1:16 pm

Hey Steve

Remember what I said to you in Monroe about those boys?

I am not the kinda guy to say I Toadyaso but ....

Dude you got fucked, there is no other way to say it.

Fucking sucks people will burn other car guys like this, especially so close to home.

Back to top Go down
Petes71cam
Legit
Petes71cam

PostSubject: Re: Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML   Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 1:25 pm

Bite the bullet...talk to Charlie at ATD in Germantown. Those boys know how to build a trans.
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML   Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 1:32 pm

petes71cam wrote:
Bite the bullet...talk to Charlie at ATD in Germantown. Those boys know how to build a trans.

yeah that's where it is going. first time it was the pump, second time was a broke sealing ring from assembely, this time it sounds like it is the forward clutchs. It is going to cost me $450 or so to have ATD rebuild and test it.
Back to top Go down
Petes71cam
Legit
Petes71cam

PostSubject: Re: Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML   Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 1:36 pm

They buillt the th400 in my 71, and it's worked great for over 5 years now.
Back to top Go down
Petes71cam
Legit
Petes71cam

PostSubject: Re: Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML   Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 1:39 pm

Get that trans done for fuck sake, I'm gettin anxious to put a pewter stripe done that shitbox. Razz
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML   Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 1:46 pm

it will not be done till next year so your going to have to wait. unless you want to do it and pay for it Smile
Back to top Go down
Petes71cam
Legit
Petes71cam

PostSubject: Re: Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML   Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 1:50 pm

I'm patient....
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML   Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 2:27 pm

mtperformance wrote:
Hey Steve

Fucking sucks people will burn other car guys like this, especially so close to home.

This doesn't make any sense cause you don't know anything about me. And the only time I actually talked to you is when I offered to trailer your car home from Byron last year when you blew your rear end up.

I was really trying to screw you there huh?
Back to top Go down
ma70tt
Legit
ma70tt

PostSubject: Re: Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML   Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 2:33 pm

shitty steve/and the th350 you sold me works flawlessly. well it works great so far in the supra after a full day of tuning on the dyno and a llittle street time. but i would say ur a stand up no bs guy to deal with. and im sure the other th350 i bought from ya will be exactly as stated.
Back to top Go down
http://www.midwesthybrid.com

PostSubject: Re: Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML   Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 2:37 pm

nightrunner06 wrote:
mtperformance wrote:
Hey Steve

This doesn't make any sense cause you don't know anything about me. And the only time I actually talked to you is when I offered to trailer your car home from Byron last year when you blew your rear end up.

I was really trying to screw you there huh?

I said that you boys seem like the kinda people to fuck somebody over.

Was I wrong?
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML   Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 2:44 pm

Ask anybody i've really honestly dealt with.

Steve was offered the full amount back. He chose not to....

If we were trying to fuck him. There wouldn't have been a refund offer I would've told him to get fucked from the start. Did I?

nope

Also I did feel bad about the situation. But it's time for him to tug on someone else's pant leg
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML   Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 2:47 pm

If Blackout made this post everyone would be calling him stupid and that he makes bad decisions and that he should think of his kids first.
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

PostSubject: Re: Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML   Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:09 pm

but steve is waiting til next year to do it, therefore he his thinking of his kids and shit.

I however spend all my money on parts for my beaters and my kids dont get shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML   Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next