Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML

Go down 
+15
Overboosting
STiedVR4Guy
ChevyJunk
408 4 Eye
91tsi
fokus83
XSFTLBS
LLcoolJames
ma70tt
Petes71cam
baileyracing
2jz-U-Ltr
240sxguy
HoosierDaddy
Disgustang
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML   Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 9:28 pm

a sale is usual final once payment is exchanged. but under the circumstances Ron paid to fix it. at this point responsibility is transferred to the builder. period

sorry nonetheless

Back to top Go down
STiedVR4Guy
Legit
STiedVR4Guy

PostSubject: Re: Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML   Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:40 pm

Steve wrote:
like i said Im not looking for my money back..... I was looking for a little help since that builder has failed.

You should go after the build then at this point as Ron already held up his side of the deal once. He had nothing to do with how the trans turned out the second time except the recommendation.

I doubt he told the builder to fuck up the trans on purpose to make you madfaceangrypants.
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML   Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:46 pm

STiedVR4Guy wrote:
Steve wrote:
like i said Im not looking for my money back..... I was looking for a little help since that builder has failed.

You should go after the build then at this point as Ron already held up his side of the deal once. He had nothing to do with how the trans turned out the second time except the recommendation.

I doubt he told the builder to fuck up the trans on purpose to make you madfaceangrypants.

im not "going after" anyone. they both washed their hands of the deal. this post was telling people what happened.
Back to top Go down
mdanielp

mdanielp

PostSubject: Re: Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML   Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:55 pm

408 4 Eye wrote:
Take it to Judge Judy!

I'd hit that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.genesisspeedshop.com
408 4 Eye
Legit
408 4 Eye

PostSubject: Re: Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML   Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:00 pm

How long did the trans last in Rons car before it burned up? Seems this trans is cursed!
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML   Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:11 pm

We bought the trans straight out of ricks car which was in it for a long time. And it ran in rons car for a summer.
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

PostSubject: Re: Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML   Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 11:08 am

StrokedZ wrote:
LLcoolJames wrote:
but steve is waiting til next year to do it, therefore he his thinking of his kids and shit.

I however spend all my money on parts for my beaters and my kids dont get shit.

I really don't think you need to comment about that. Really. My kids have everything they need, and have never gone without something.

Peter: Yeah, thats true, but I DID have multiple problems, and I know people got sick of it.

My comment wasnt directed at you at all. Get over yourself strokey. My kids really dont get shit, because I dont have any. I hope
Back to top Go down
91tsi
Legit
91tsi

PostSubject: Re: Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML   Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 2:39 pm

this shit is still going on???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML   Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 1:01 am

brngrhd wrote:
STiedVR4Guy wrote:
Steve wrote:

im not "going after" anyone. they both washed their hands of the deal. this post was telling people what happened.

Get a lawyer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESJINXeBjhc&NR=1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML   Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3