Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML

Go down 
+15
Overboosting
STiedVR4Guy
ChevyJunk
408 4 Eye
91tsi
fokus83
XSFTLBS
LLcoolJames
ma70tt
Petes71cam
baileyracing
2jz-U-Ltr
240sxguy
HoosierDaddy
Disgustang
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML   Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:30 pm

I'm not fighting about it. This was my bitch thread and an informative thread for those to read about what happened to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML   Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:33 pm

nightrunner06 wrote:
Ask anybody i've really honestly dealt with.

Steve was offered the full amount back. He chose not to....

If we were trying to fuck him. There wouldn't have been a refund offer I would've told him to get fucked from the start. Did I?

nope

Also I did feel bad about the situation. But it's time for him to tug on someone else's pant leg

So why can't he get his money back now?
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML   Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:45 pm

Im curious here on something.

You (Steve) bought a used and rebuilt transmission

The transmission failed

You went back to the builder and the person you bought if from

You were offered your money back but you chose to have a second rebuild performed by the same person that failed at doing it the first time.

Transmission failed again

Builder fixed it again at no cost to you

Trans failed again now you want money back from the person you bought it from?

At what point is the seller no longer responsible. I could understand you being mad at the builder, but how much do you really want??

MT - Is the seller now expected to have not only paid for the rebuild kit as he did, but now replace his money also?

If I sold something to someone I would have told you to go take a fuck after I paid for the rebuild kit.

Its a shitty situation, but if you bought a part at the swap meet or off craigslist, no warranty would exist. Out of good faith attempts were made to make you happy and a refund was offered. What else do you honestly want?
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML   Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:46 pm

mtperformance wrote:
nightrunner06 wrote:
Ask anybody i've really honestly dealt with.

Steve was offered the full amount back. He chose not to....

If we were trying to fuck him. There wouldn't have been a refund offer I would've told him to get fucked from the start. Did I?

nope

Also I did feel bad about the situation. But it's time for him to tug on someone else's pant leg

So why can't he get his money back now?

well over a month ago, steve asked us to do something , and what we came up with was :

option 1: take the trans back to rick, we pay for parts and rick rebuilds it.

option 2: bring the trans back and we will give you the $800 back

when steve was presented with these two options, steve asked, if i get it rebuilt will there be a warranty? i said rick can do what he wants with it from here, but there will be nothing under warranty from us.

so steve took the option to get it rebuilt , we paid him the money for the clutch kit he wanted.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML   Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:58 pm

It's this simple

Someone sold a rebuilt trans

Trans was crap

Someone offered to fix it

But turns out they were incompetent.

Now a guy is stuck with a $800 core

Guy with trans got fucked

Seller made his money

It is what it is
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML   Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:36 pm

LLcoolJames wrote:
but steve is waiting til next year to do it, therefore he his thinking of his kids and shit.

I however spend all my money on parts for my beaters and my kids dont get shit.

I really don't think you need to comment about that. Really. My kids have everything they need, and have never gone without something.

Peter: Yeah, thats true, but I DID have multiple problems, and I know people got sick of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML   Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:48 pm

StrokedZ wrote:
LLcoolJames wrote:
but steve is waiting til next year to do it, therefore he his thinking of his kids and shit.

I however spend all my money on parts for my beaters and my kids dont get shit.

I really don't think you need to comment about that. Really. My kids have everything they need, and have never gone without something.

Peter: Yeah, thats true, but I DID have multiple problems, and I know people got sick of it.

I believe what Peter was saying is...

Steve is you and JD and his old man are the used car lot.

Funny how nobody defended the used car lot for fucking you, but.....
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML   Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:55 pm

im glad you have a opinion on this MT, it's really opening my eyes on the situation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML   Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:59 pm

nightrunner06 wrote:
im glad you have a opinion on this MT, it's really opening my eyes on the situation.

I am glad I can help.
Back to top Go down
fokus83

fokus83

PostSubject: Re: Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML   Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 5:48 pm

Sounds like a shitty deal for everyone involved.
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML   Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 5:49 pm

two points of clairification here

1. My deal was with Ron, not JD, not Rick. The warranty of "well we aren't going to let you beat the shit out of it all year, but yeah we aren't going to leave you hanging." is and was with Ron. Just like when I bought my magna fuel fuel pump from summit, I sent back to them twice and got a new one from them. Rons deal with Rick is between those two.

2. I didn't even ask for my money back this time I asked for help with the bill that I will get when taking it to someone who knows what they are doing.
Back to top Go down
91tsi
Legit
91tsi

PostSubject: Re: Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML   Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 5:53 pm

I have no idea whats happening here so im not gonna comment much about it, ive had similar situations. Get any "warranties" that arent already on paper and signed, signed and notirized by a bank.
Back to top Go down
408 4 Eye
Legit
408 4 Eye

PostSubject: Re: Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML   Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 6:09 pm

Take it to Judge Judy!
Back to top Go down
91tsi
Legit
91tsi

PostSubject: Re: Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML   Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 6:11 pm

408 4 Eye wrote:
Take it to Judge Judy!
By the time court costs are over your gonna loose money , not even worth it
Back to top Go down
ChevyJunk
Legit
ChevyJunk

PostSubject: Re: Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML   Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 6:14 pm

mtperformance wrote:
nightrunner06 wrote:
mtperformance wrote:
Hey Steve

Remember what I said to you in Monroe about those boys?

I am not the kinda guy to say I Toadyaso but ....

Dude you got fucked, there is no other way to say it.

Fucking sucks people will burn other car guys like this, especially so close to home.

This doesn't make any sense cause you don't know anything about me. And the only time I actually talked to you is when I offered to trailer your car home from Byron last year when you blew your rear end up.

I was really trying to screw you there huh?

I said that you boys seem like the kinda people to fuck somebody over.

Was I wrong?

From my understanding is that one, or more offers were given to make the deal "right" and a full refund was offered. Sounds like they're really trying to fuck him over.

And who are you to decide that they are the kind of people to fuck someone over? pretty sure it was stated before, but you don't know anything about either one of them. But from what I've read on here and from what i hear from people on here, i can assume a lot of things about you. but i wont go there because, i really don't know you.

Someone should create a Bitch and Moan section on this forum for this reason exactly. This isn't a rant. This is a big bitch and moan thread, just to make something a huge deal to people aren't even or shouldn't even be involved.

Carry on. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
STiedVR4Guy
Legit
STiedVR4Guy

PostSubject: Re: Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML   Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 6:58 pm

If the refund had been chosen in the first place, this thread would never had appeared.

It sucks, I can't see any fault on Ron's part as he did offer to help the first time (trans failure) with a very reasonable offer. After that point I would be after the builder.

my .02
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML   Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 7:00 pm

STiedVR4Guy wrote:
If the refund had been chosen in the first place, this thread would never had appeared.

It sucks, I can't see any fault on Ron's part as he did offer to help the first time (trans failure) with a very reasonable offer. After that point I would be after the builder.

my .02

THANK YOU!

My point finally acknowledged
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML   Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 7:04 pm

STiedVR4Guy wrote:

my .02

agreed
Back to top Go down
Overboosting
Admin
Overboosting

PostSubject: Re: Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML   Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 7:13 pm

Peaches wrote:
STiedVR4Guy wrote:

my .02

agreed

agreed, after the builder tried fixing it and fucked it up the first time, how is that the sellers fault?
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML   Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 7:25 pm

It is a shitty deal all around. I guess for me regardless of who did what or the cost. This turbo 400 has blown out twice in short order. My question would be why?
Lets just assume here that all people are honest, and that no one was fucking up. one piece that no one is looking at is the converter. Why? That is the one part that is the commonality between the builds.

Mike
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML   Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 7:34 pm

MikeyT wrote:
one piece that no one is looking at is the converter. Why? That is the one part that is the commonality between the builds.

Mike

because the first time the pump was bad the second time was a sealing ring that got messed up this time it looks like it is the forward clutchs.
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML   Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 7:35 pm

Again my deal is with Ron not the builder. If he wants to take it out on the builder that's his deal. My deal was with him.
Back to top Go down
Bod89lx
Legit
Bod89lx

PostSubject: Re: Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML   Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 8:09 pm

Steve I told you what I would have done after it broke the 2nd time,i would have given you half your money back and told you to go fuck yourself(I mean that in the nicest way). I am not taking sides but you were offered your money back and declined it so at that point you would have been made whole money wise. I dont think this is your fault or JD or his Dad. The trans is the problem not the deal between you and them they did what they could to try and get you what you paid for but in the end they have no control over the trans. Now is the time to take it to Charlie and have it checked out and fixed and if most of the parts are still good it may not cost you any more than if you went there in the 1st place.

MY .02
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML   Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 9:03 pm

Don that's because your a fucking Jew and i mean that in the nicest way clown

like i said Im not looking for my money back..... I was looking for a little help since that builder has failed.
Back to top Go down
mdanielp

mdanielp

PostSubject: Re: Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML   Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 9:08 pm

Last edited by mdanielp on Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.genesisspeedshop.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML   Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trans is magic cock pony AGAIN FML
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next