Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GM techs... not sure what the hell is going on.

Go down 
+6
mdanielp
HoosierDaddy
Overboosting
Disgustang
XSFTLBS
Tusk
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

GM techs... not sure what the hell is going on. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM techs... not sure what the hell is going on.   GM techs... not sure what the hell is going on. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:00 pm

Fixed...... MAF sensor. I'm not sure what the deal was, but I'm VERY happy right now. Blasting under bridges like a tool Smile

LOL, you can take Kevin's quote to the bank too. I was skeptical with what I read but whatever. JACK the shit out of the line pressures because you can't measure air flow well. Makes sense to me.
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: GM techs... not sure what the hell is going on.   GM techs... not sure what the hell is going on. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:11 pm

Lol that makes me laugh blasting under bridges like a tool
Back to top Go down
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

PostSubject: Re: GM techs... not sure what the hell is going on.   GM techs... not sure what the hell is going on. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:15 pm

I'm serious, I feel like a kid Smile Slap it 1st... is that an open window!?... bbbbwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh, bubbubbbubbbubbbuuubbbb...
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: GM techs... not sure what the hell is going on.   GM techs... not sure what the hell is going on. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:32 pm

HA bitches!! Smile

Glad you got it done man.... did you notice any difference.seat of the pants with the boom tubes?
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: GM techs... not sure what the hell is going on.   GM techs... not sure what the hell is going on. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:54 pm

hey strokey, i was wondering if you could privately investigate a rash on the underside of my testicles Smile
Back to top Go down
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

PostSubject: Re: GM techs... not sure what the hell is going on.   GM techs... not sure what the hell is going on. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 9:12 pm

StrokedZ wrote:
HA bitches!! Smile

Glad you got it done man.... did you notice any difference.seat of the pants with the boom tubes?

No, maybe, probably not. The cat back on the 05-06 is pretty decent, more of a weight reduction than anything. I shaved 25-30lbs off. Someone weighed it though I can't remember the exact numbers. This was more for sound..... very frivolous purchase Smile Glad I didn't go the muffler delete route though. I though about it a lot.
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: GM techs... not sure what the hell is going on.   GM techs... not sure what the hell is going on. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 9:16 pm

haha , sig worthy
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: GM techs... not sure what the hell is going on.   GM techs... not sure what the hell is going on. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:42 am

Mclovin23 wrote:
hey strokey, i was wondering if you could privately investigate a rash on the underside of my testicles Smile

Nope, you might want to contact your family physician about that one. On a remotely related note however,...........

GM techs... not sure what the hell is going on. - Page 2 Tell-her-to-relax-they-finished-moms-dildo

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM techs... not sure what the hell is going on.   GM techs... not sure what the hell is going on. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GM techs... not sure what the hell is going on.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2