Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I don't care how fast you think your car is.

Go down 
+15
XSFTLBS
Disgustang
kp116
2jz-U-Ltr
LLcoolJames
MikeyT
mr.johnson
HoosierDaddy
OJDAJUICEMAN
408 4 Eye
blown383z28
Petes71cam
240sxguy
saucemaxx
overblown
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ma70tt
Legit
ma70tt

I don't care how fast you think your car is.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't care how fast you think your car is.    I don't care how fast you think your car is.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:48 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.midwesthybrid.com
overblown
Legit
overblown

PostSubject: Re: I don't care how fast you think your car is.    I don't care how fast you think your car is.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:07 am

ma70tt wrote:

happened the day after, this was very well publicised

So Hot Rod Magazine is lying? This run and the first run I posted are different.

"The 2010 Hot Rod Drag Week is over and it was the best ever! To end the week of competition, Larry Larson threw everything he had at breaking into the 6's on what turned out to be the final run of the night. Here is the first video to show that very run! There's an on board view and an awesome super slo-mo to get a great look at the fire breathing Chevy II that Larry wheeled to a Drag Week record of 6.95. We had two street driven cars run over 200 MPH in the quarter mile, Larry in his Chevy II and Jeff Lutz in his 57 Chevy and both cars survived the grueling 1000 mile drive as well!"

Back to top Go down
kp116
Legit
kp116

PostSubject: Re: I don't care how fast you think your car is.    I don't care how fast you think your car is.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:35 am

You guys get butt hurt way to easily! haha
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: I don't care how fast you think your car is.    I don't care how fast you think your car is.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:40 am

Who is butt hurt? not agreeing with someone does make you butt hurt........
Back to top Go down
kp116
Legit
kp116

PostSubject: Re: I don't care how fast you think your car is.    I don't care how fast you think your car is.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:13 pm

bringrhd wrote:
Who is butt hurt? not agreeing with someone does make you butt hurt........
then Wtf would you call butt hurt?
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: I don't care how fast you think your car is.    I don't care how fast you think your car is.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:19 pm

When someone is pissy and or pouty...... I don't see that here.
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: I don't care how fast you think your car is.    I don't care how fast you think your car is.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:30 pm

some one who doesnt know how to take a joke, and they take the joke like they just took it to the ass

A display of bruised feelings; usually over something lame.

easily offended when one takes something too personally

The act of being upset over a very menial situation such as not being invited somewhere or having information withheld from you unintentionally. One whom becomes butt hurt easily also is great at verbal accusations in lieu of physical altercations.

This emotion usually stems from an unfounded sensitivity to a superficial prank, joke, or durogatory statement.

To become offended or upset (such as you would after taking it in the ass in prison) after a smart-assed comment is made. Most of the time it is over something pathetic

When someones gets upset over an action carried out by a person or words another person said.

those are the urban dictionary definitions ... I don't see that in this thread just people talking about what is and what isn't a jizz rocket or street car.....
Back to top Go down
Overboosting
Admin
Overboosting

PostSubject: Re: I don't care how fast you think your car is.    I don't care how fast you think your car is.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:40 pm

/\ typical butt hurt response
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: I don't care how fast you think your car is.    I don't care how fast you think your car is.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:46 pm

no, your wrong. i don't care, i just don't agree that if he doesn't street race it it is not a street car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't care how fast you think your car is.    I don't care how fast you think your car is.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:55 pm

Car guys take the internet too serious.
Back to top Go down
ma70tt
Legit
ma70tt

PostSubject: Re: I don't care how fast you think your car is.    I don't care how fast you think your car is.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:03 pm

overblown wrote:
ma70tt wrote:

happened the day after, this was very well publicised

So Hot Rod Magazine is lying? This run and the first run I posted are different.

"The 2010 Hot Rod Drag Week is over and it was the best ever! To end the week of competition, Larry Larson threw everything he had at breaking into the 6's on what turned out to be the final run of the night. Here is the first video to show that very run! There's an on board view and an awesome super slo-mo to get a great look at the fire breathing Chevy II that Larry wheeled to a Drag Week record of 6.95. We had two street driven cars run over 200 MPH in the quarter mile, Larry in his Chevy II and Jeff Lutz in his 57 Chevy and both cars survived the grueling 1000 mile drive as well!"

awwww, how cute.

brngrhd wrote:
When someone is pissy and or pouty...... I don't see that here.

there is more butt hurt in here than can be explained, its just that a choice few of you actually live/act like this & its normal to you.
Back to top Go down
overblown
Legit
overblown

PostSubject: Re: I don't care how fast you think your car is.    I don't care how fast you think your car is.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:05 pm

Disagreeing with someone or saying a statement they make to be false is part of everyday life. Some people can't handle being disagreed with? No one likes being told they are wrong, and no one likes to admit it. None of that is my problem though. I'll be the first to admit to a mistake and not feel bad about it.
Back to top Go down
mr.johnson
Legit
mr.johnson

PostSubject: Re: I don't care how fast you think your car is.    I don't care how fast you think your car is.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:02 pm

anything can be a street car, as long as your willing to drive it on the street! It's up to the owner. Nothing more nothing less.
Back to top Go down
overblown
Legit
overblown

PostSubject: Re: I don't care how fast you think your car is.    I don't care how fast you think your car is.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:32 pm

I agree, but I also would add in my opinion, not only does the driver need to be willing to drive the car but the car also needs to be willing to be driven on the street. A driver can only do what the car will let him.
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: I don't care how fast you think your car is.    I don't care how fast you think your car is.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:37 pm

Well....to answer your question Brian.

Eddie Miller is planning on attending drag week this year to challenge Larry. We will see.

Mike
Back to top Go down
ma70tt
Legit
ma70tt

PostSubject: Re: I don't care how fast you think your car is.    I don't care how fast you think your car is.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 12:50 am

mr.johnson wrote:
anything can be a street car, as long as your willing to drive it on the street! It's up to the owner. Nothing more nothing less.

lets do drag week this year! im planning on doin it/would be alot of fun.
Back to top Go down
mr.johnson
Legit
mr.johnson

PostSubject: Re: I don't care how fast you think your car is.    I don't care how fast you think your car is.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:07 am

I have a racecar now. I would need to tow it everywhere. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
ma70tt
Legit
ma70tt

PostSubject: Re: I don't care how fast you think your car is.    I don't care how fast you think your car is.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:16 am

mr.johnson wrote:
I have a racecar now. I would need to tow it everywhere. Sorry.

fuck that/c'mon
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: I don't care how fast you think your car is.    I don't care how fast you think your car is.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 9:26 am

ma70tt wrote:
mr.johnson wrote:

You got that thing ready for legit drives on the street now? I know you had suspension stuff etc.. that needed to be addressed last year.
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: I don't care how fast you think your car is.    I don't care how fast you think your car is.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 9:35 am

Actually, that would be pretty cool Nate.
Mike
Back to top Go down
ma70tt
Legit
ma70tt

PostSubject: Re: I don't care how fast you think your car is.    I don't care how fast you think your car is.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 11:09 am

240sxguy wrote:
ma70tt wrote:
mr.johnson wrote:

You got that thing ready for legit drives on the street now? I know you had suspension stuff etc.. that needed to be addressed last year.

it will get strange coilovers front & rear before too long here which will address the front suspension travel issue. although it didnt ride or drive that bad last fall. either way fully adjustable coilovers will make it more tunable & thats what a "street" car needs.

MikeyT wrote:
Actually, that would be pretty cool Nate.
Mike

thats the plan for this fall/by then it will be well sorted reliable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't care how fast you think your car is.    I don't care how fast you think your car is.  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I don't care how fast you think your car is.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3