Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Went to the dyno again today...

Go down 
+3
Overboosting
t0nyb0l0gna91
WWevoX
7 posters
AuthorMessage
WWevoX
Legit

Went to the dyno again today... Empty
PostSubject: Went to the dyno again today...   Went to the dyno again today... Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:24 am

Well took the nice 3 hour drive to RS motors in Burnsville, MN today and strapped her back down after I took care of all my little issues. Made some decent power 294awhp/320 tq on 24 PSI on a Mustang Dyno. I was hoping for a little more power, but I guess the stock intercooler isn't cutting it anymore and shits getting too hot. Either way car feels a lot smoother in the power band and overall I'm very happy with the results. Just my little take on it, I'll post the graph tomorrow if anyone wants to see it.
Back to top Go down
t0nyb0l0gna91
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Went to the dyno again today...   Went to the dyno again today... Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:13 am

sweet numbers man. get a new intercooler and turn up the boost a lil more
Back to top Go down
Overboosting
Admin
Overboosting

PostSubject: Re: Went to the dyno again today...   Went to the dyno again today... Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:42 am

Nice thats not too bad, if your still interested in running em let me know, Ive yet to race a X
Back to top Go down
WWevoX
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Went to the dyno again today...   Went to the dyno again today... Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:38 pm

Ha I'll give you a run anyday, I know I'll get toasted but it's w/e Very Happy
Back to top Go down
noodles
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Went to the dyno again today...   Went to the dyno again today... Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:03 pm

id recommend ets ic if you aren't going to go too crazy with upgrades. Don't get ebay. Those are terrible. From experience.
Back to top Go down
WWevoX
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Went to the dyno again today...   Went to the dyno again today... Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:34 pm

Yea I'm not going ebay, just going to find the cheapest name brand and pick it up eventually.
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: Went to the dyno again today...   Went to the dyno again today... Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:07 pm

nice numbers
Back to top Go down
noodles
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Went to the dyno again today...   Went to the dyno again today... Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:45 pm

I'd say ets is cheapest and performs fairly well. Getting one myself.
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: Went to the dyno again today...   Went to the dyno again today... Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:17 pm

Wow, very good numbers!

Mike
Back to top Go down
WWevoX
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Went to the dyno again today...   Went to the dyno again today... Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:27 pm

Went to the dyno again today... Securedownload
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: Went to the dyno again today...   Went to the dyno again today... Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:24 pm

nice numbers man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Went to the dyno again today...   Went to the dyno again today... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Went to the dyno again today...
Page 1 of 1