Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Better mental health thru automotive performance!

Go down 
+13
Brendler84
bigbird94
240sxguy
Tusk
347 LX
2jz-U-Ltr
Fuckin Schiller!!
408 4 Eye
STiedVR4Guy
overblown
Blinker Fluid?
HoosierDaddy
MikeyT
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
STiedVR4Guy
Legit
STiedVR4Guy

Better mental health thru automotive performance! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Better mental health thru automotive performance!   Better mental health thru automotive performance! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 9:47 pm

This is not one of those shitty stories asking to be trolled.
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: Better mental health thru automotive performance!   Better mental health thru automotive performance! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 9:54 pm

Agreed. I think this is awesome Mike. I wish there were more people out there like you.
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: Better mental health thru automotive performance!   Better mental health thru automotive performance! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:57 pm

Thanks for the kind words. I appreciate it, but to me its always been about this guy. Part of the reason I shared the story was because it really was about all of us as a cars guys and how something as simple as metal and oil moving together can bring such joy and bridge a real serious illness.

Sorry kind of sappy, but its true. Think of all the thumbs up or questions you get asked, or stories that start with "I had one of those when...." I just think its really cool how some stuff brings us all together.

Mike
Back to top Go down
WWevoX
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Better mental health thru automotive performance!   Better mental health thru automotive performance! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:04 am

Lol with as much drama as goes through this hobby considering the two go hand in hand it's nice to get some of the positive stories such as this one as well. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Better mental health thru automotive performance!   Better mental health thru automotive performance! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:21 am

WWevoX wrote:
Lol with as much drama as goes through this hobby considering the two go hand in hand it's nice to get some of the positive stories such as this one as well. Very Happy
sorry for thread jack, but have you been in the tomah-lacrosse area lately? i've seen a ww evo x like 2 times heading towards lacrosse from tomah on I-90
Back to top Go down
WWevoX
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Better mental health thru automotive performance!   Better mental health thru automotive performance! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:32 am

Haha nope wasn't me, the evo has been residing in the garage for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Better mental health thru automotive performance!   Better mental health thru automotive performance! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Better mental health thru automotive performance!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2