Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lexus claims fastest Nurburgring lap with a production car

Go down 
+14
408 4 Eye
Mclovin23
WWevoX
XSFTLBS
mdanielp
HoosierDaddy
STiedVR4Guy
OJDAJUICEMAN
Thunderballs
JamesZ28
2jz-U-Ltr
240sxguy
Disgustang
Overboosting
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

Lexus claims fastest Nurburgring lap with a production car - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lexus claims fastest Nurburgring lap with a production car   Lexus claims fastest Nurburgring lap with a production car - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 11:20 am

StrokedZ wrote:
Yep, just like your extensive knowledge from blowing up a Mazda, driving a car that weighs more than most construction vehicles, and rocking a Supra with the biggest damn crhome fartpipe you could find.

And I did all that without a single fail thread.
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Lexus claims fastest Nurburgring lap with a production car   Lexus claims fastest Nurburgring lap with a production car - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 11:29 am

I can see the winner wanting the lfa. Especially if that same person signed up for a dick sucking contest in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: Lexus claims fastest Nurburgring lap with a production car   Lexus claims fastest Nurburgring lap with a production car - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 12:17 pm

i guess id take the lfa and sell it then buy three ZR1's
Back to top Go down
408 4 Eye
Legit
408 4 Eye

PostSubject: Re: Lexus claims fastest Nurburgring lap with a production car   Lexus claims fastest Nurburgring lap with a production car - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 1:09 pm

brngrhd wrote:
i guess id take the lfa and sell it then buy three ZR1's
So your in the dick sucking contest too?
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Lexus claims fastest Nurburgring lap with a production car   Lexus claims fastest Nurburgring lap with a production car - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 1:27 pm

Don't be so hard on him.

This is candy mountain talk. If he wants to be king of all dick suckers, that's up to him. It's his dream
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: Lexus claims fastest Nurburgring lap with a production car   Lexus claims fastest Nurburgring lap with a production car - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 1:37 pm

no
Back to top Go down
Petes71cam
Legit
Petes71cam

PostSubject: Re: Lexus claims fastest Nurburgring lap with a production car   Lexus claims fastest Nurburgring lap with a production car - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:00 pm

I like it alot. But not 455k lot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lexus claims fastest Nurburgring lap with a production car   Lexus claims fastest Nurburgring lap with a production car - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:53 pm

More aftermarket parts for the Vette, cheaper to fix, i can work on it myself, and not half a million. All that and it's not a Lexass. I saw 19 Zr-1's on the way into work this morning. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
mdanielp

mdanielp

PostSubject: Re: Lexus claims fastest Nurburgring lap with a production car   Lexus claims fastest Nurburgring lap with a production car - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:56 pm

You mean, its not a toyota....
Back to top Go down
http://www.genesisspeedshop.com
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Lexus claims fastest Nurburgring lap with a production car   Lexus claims fastest Nurburgring lap with a production car - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 3:05 pm

i think i may have seen one (1) zr1 in madison, im not even sure of that cause i was a ways away but im pretty sure i saw the hood window.
Back to top Go down
roguestatus
Legit
roguestatus

PostSubject: Re: Lexus claims fastest Nurburgring lap with a production car   Lexus claims fastest Nurburgring lap with a production car - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 3:14 pm

Everyone hating on the Lexus is looking at it from a middle class weekend racer mindset. If you had that kind of money, it becomes a status symbol. The people that are going to buy this car could give a fuck about the aftermarket. And if you buy this car and worry about the cost to fix it...then you prolly should be in a Vette.

If I'm Oprah rich and want to show it, no better way then owning 1 of 50 hand built exotics. In the words of Mark Zuckerberg, its all about exclusivity.

On the other hand nothing screams status like a GM interior.
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Lexus claims fastest Nurburgring lap with a production car   Lexus claims fastest Nurburgring lap with a production car - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 3:22 pm

ok, for that money i would buy A underground racing Lamborghini Gallardo TT, and still have tons of money left to make it rain on them hoes!

thats a status update for ya chief!
Back to top Go down
408 4 Eye
Legit
408 4 Eye

PostSubject: Re: Lexus claims fastest Nurburgring lap with a production car   Lexus claims fastest Nurburgring lap with a production car - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 3:57 pm

roguestatus wrote:
Everyone hating on the Lexus is looking at it from a middle class weekend racer mindset. If you had that kind of money, it becomes a status symbol. The people that are going to buy this car could give a fuck about the aftermarket. And if you buy this car and worry about the cost to fix it...then you prolly should be in a Vette.

If I'm Oprah rich and want to show it, no better way then owning 1 of 50 hand built exotics. In the words of Mark Zuckerberg, its all about exclusivity.

Yup! IF you can afford the car, who gives a shit about $10,000 oil changes and shit!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lexus claims fastest Nurburgring lap with a production car   Lexus claims fastest Nurburgring lap with a production car - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 4:00 pm

I actually did see a ZR-1 on the way to work today..... Razz
Back to top Go down
roguestatus
Legit
roguestatus

PostSubject: Re: Lexus claims fastest Nurburgring lap with a production car   Lexus claims fastest Nurburgring lap with a production car - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 4:08 pm

nightrunner06 wrote:
ok, for that money i would buy A underground racing Lamborghini Gallardo TT, and still have tons of money left to make it rain on them hoes!

I was under the impression that it was between an LFA or a ZR-1.

I also said it isn't about speed, because clearly with that kind of cash you could build/buy something that would blow the doors off of anything you came across.

I would have Nelson Racing build me something like their GTO project right now. 2000 hp twin turbo 572 and AWD. Or my other favorite of theirs the 63 Pontiac Lemans with 2000hp
Back to top Go down
mdanielp

mdanielp

PostSubject: Re: Lexus claims fastest Nurburgring lap with a production car   Lexus claims fastest Nurburgring lap with a production car - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 4:45 pm

nightrunner06 wrote:

Now that's what I'm saying!
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: Lexus claims fastest Nurburgring lap with a production car   Lexus claims fastest Nurburgring lap with a production car - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 4:59 pm

if i had mdanielp or bod's money i'd already have one
Back to top Go down
mdanielp

mdanielp

PostSubject: Re: Lexus claims fastest Nurburgring lap with a production car   Lexus claims fastest Nurburgring lap with a production car - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 5:07 pm

If I had my money, I wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Lexus claims fastest Nurburgring lap with a production car   Lexus claims fastest Nurburgring lap with a production car - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 5:32 pm

Point to bonerhead.
Back to top Go down
overblown
Legit
overblown

PostSubject: Re: Lexus claims fastest Nurburgring lap with a production car   Lexus claims fastest Nurburgring lap with a production car - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 9:58 pm

roguestatus wrote:

What he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lexus claims fastest Nurburgring lap with a production car   Lexus claims fastest Nurburgring lap with a production car - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 5:55 pm

If you buy the track pack LFA, then you are probably into cars. Which means you already own a ZR-1 because you make so much money you are running out of things to spend it on.

Truthfully if I had that kinda money I would have both those cars, AND I would get a 100 foot yacht and just float around the oceans and scream "I'm on a Boat!" with Tye. But thats just me.
Back to top Go down
eLetoR
Legit
eLetoR

PostSubject: Re: Lexus claims fastest Nurburgring lap with a production car   Lexus claims fastest Nurburgring lap with a production car - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:47 pm

Back to top Go down
JamesZ28
Legit
JamesZ28

PostSubject: Re: Lexus claims fastest Nurburgring lap with a production car   Lexus claims fastest Nurburgring lap with a production car - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:55 pm

Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: Lexus claims fastest Nurburgring lap with a production car   Lexus claims fastest Nurburgring lap with a production car - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 5:28 pm

Now that is a fucking badass car.
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: Lexus claims fastest Nurburgring lap with a production car   Lexus claims fastest Nurburgring lap with a production car - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 5:39 pm

can't be, it's a chrysler
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lexus claims fastest Nurburgring lap with a production car   Lexus claims fastest Nurburgring lap with a production car - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lexus claims fastest Nurburgring lap with a production car
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next