Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Verdict on the motor so far.

Go down 
+14
Petes71cam
overblown
240sxguy
Overboosting
tim85851
Bod89lx
blown383z28
MikeyT
LLcoolJames
2jz-U-Ltr
Disgustang
Thunderballs
OJDAJUICEMAN
XSFTLBS
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Verdict on the motor so far. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Verdict on the motor so far.   Verdict on the motor so far. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 1:52 pm

That looks JACKED!!
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Verdict on the motor so far.   Verdict on the motor so far. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 2:03 pm

stangman98 wrote:
That looks JACKED!!

Please post an intro before making anymore posts.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: Verdict on the motor so far.   Verdict on the motor so far. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:11 pm

Update:

EGR blockoff, a bunch of ARP shit, and Torque converter ordered.

Converter is a PTC Street/Strip that should stall around 3400-3800 RPMs behind the Stroker.

Motor should be done...... in the next week or two. Car is being moved Sunday to the motor instal location. After that, tune and Drag Radials. Then to the track. Then on to shit talking.

If I'm permitted. Double Fu
Back to top Go down
overblown
Legit
overblown

PostSubject: Re: Verdict on the motor so far.   Verdict on the motor so far. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:04 pm

12.5 at 112
Back to top Go down
Petes71cam
Legit
Petes71cam

PostSubject: Re: Verdict on the motor so far.   Verdict on the motor so far. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:40 pm

13.001@106
Back to top Go down
OJDAJUICEMAN
Legit
OJDAJUICEMAN

PostSubject: Re: Verdict on the motor so far.   Verdict on the motor so far. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:05 pm

so is this 2012 face fucker still going to be on stock head/intake/tb?
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: Verdict on the motor so far.   Verdict on the motor so far. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:10 am

FartapotomosCholesterauls wrote:
so is this 2012 face fucker still going to be on stock head/intake/tb?

Depends on your definition of "stock". Cool

Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: Verdict on the motor so far.   Verdict on the motor so far. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:43 am

petes71cam wrote:
13.001@106
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: Verdict on the motor so far.   Verdict on the motor so far. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 1:39 am

Yep, because LT-Juans are magic cock pony, and i obviously can't drive. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rac3c4r
Legit
Rac3c4r

PostSubject: Re: Verdict on the motor so far.   Verdict on the motor so far. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 1:51 pm

I'm thinking 9.x at 15x
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: Verdict on the motor so far.   Verdict on the motor so far. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 2:02 pm

StrokedZ wrote:
Then on to shit talking.

You understand why you get shit right?

I mean other than being such a victim here and the "forum punching bag".

If, for four years straight I said this year I'm going to kick Logan's and Tim's and MT's ass and every year I failed miserably, wouldn't you, at some point say to me "hey douche quit running your mouth until you at least achieve one single thing?"

At some point you should expect that people are going to roll their eyes at you and your "fuck my face mode" as you've never been anything but talk.

Boo hoo you're all so mean.
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: Verdict on the motor so far.   Verdict on the motor so far. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 4:40 pm

2jz-U-Ltr wrote:
StrokedZ wrote:
Then on to shit talking.

You understand why you get shit right?

I mean other than being such a victim here and the "forum punching bag".

If, for four years straight I said this year I'm going to kick Logan's and Tim's and MT's ass and every year I failed miserably, wouldn't you, at some point say to me "hey douche quit running your mouth until you at least achieve one single thing?"

At some point you should expect that people are going to roll their eyes at you and your "fuck my face mode" as you've never been anything but talk.

Boo hoo you're all so mean.

Sure I understand. I understand I made mistakes, talked up a car that couldnt back it up in the end. I deserved MOST of what I got. Some of it was over the line, and pure bullshut though, and you know it.

As far as "never being anything but talk" , thats even MORE bullshit. I raced a lot last year, on the street and at the track. I didnt talk shit hardly at all to anyone. But I guess we can forget about that right? You do understand that shit gets old after a while, and youve got to expect me to get a bit pissed off about the shit I get for two years ago about a car I dont own anymore. I think I acheived plenty last year, Including going faster that Chris ever did with the same exact car. But again, thats nothing.

You know, I deserved getting shit on until I got my crap together and raced. I dont think I deserve to get shit on by you or ANYBODY else anymore. I also understand that there is a lot of cliquey highschool drama that some members perpetuate.... and that likely shit won't ever change for me in this group, no matter what I "accomplish". So Im curious Peter, since obviously Im still doing it wrong, what do you suggest I do? Im not going to be taking constant shit from people like a little bitch anymore, that I promise you.

Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: Verdict on the motor so far.   Verdict on the motor so far. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 4:45 pm

I suggest you come correct with your shit before talking it all up.

That's just me though and I don't have your illustrious history of repeated failure so what do I know, do what you want.
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: Verdict on the motor so far.   Verdict on the motor so far. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 5:05 pm

I'm going to make my point simple so that you get it.

Don't go acting like anyone here is keeping you from talking shit. The only thing keeping you from talking shit is your complete lack of ability to back it up for the last 4 years.

This is a you problem, not a forum problem.
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

PostSubject: Re: Verdict on the motor so far.   Verdict on the motor so far. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 5:20 pm

I get to talk shit because I told you so that one time really really good. And I was Really REALLY right which I think is great. Probly gonna keep holding that one to you for awhile.
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: Verdict on the motor so far.   Verdict on the motor so far. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 5:22 pm

I might add, that just because people responded to your cocky bullshit by giving it right back to you when it failed, again doesn't give free access to give shit now.

No one ever held a gun to your head and forced you to call it out, like you did to Tim. When it fell apart, you get all angry cause people roll their eyes and give you crap.

Did you learn?

No...... Here we are, weeks before the car is ready, surprise, the same thing is going down. Some people can't learn or rather in your case choose not to learn. Why, what could you possibly get out of it? Well, as I have told you before, this is a ploy for attention. Now, before you get all defensive and tell us again, why you are justified, ask yourself this question?

If I get crap from all these people, why do I stay? It is simple you like the attention.

Mike
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: Verdict on the motor so far.   Verdict on the motor so far. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 5:31 pm

Oh I got the point Peter. Nobody is keeping me from talking shit but myself here.

But let me break this down to you so there isn't any confusion. I wasn't pissed about catching shit for failing with the T-bird. I didnt even care about catching shit for TALKING a bunch of shit 2 and 3 years ago. Thats okay, I deserved it. I took all that shit pretty well, because I knew I was wrong, and whoops..... I opened my mouth and couldn't back it up.

What I didn't appreciate was the talk that I wasn't taking care of my kids or that somehow my priorities were screwed up and my family was paying the price. I didn't think it was appropriate that certain people followed me to 3 separate forums and decided it was their amusement for the moment to continually fuck with me. I also didn't appreciate e-mails from people about the T-bird (when I was trying to sell it) asking stupid fucking questions and flooding my in-box with their bullshit. ( its funny how that stopped AWFULLY quick when i posted that "don't fuck with me anymore" thread)

I also don't appreciate that 2 years after the fact, people try to "check" my attitude about this shit. Enough is enough, really. I guess everything last year was a fucking failure. I guess because I'm sick of peoples shit, I'm "playing the victim" or I'm talking "massive amounts of shit".

Anyways, I just wanted to update people about the car, although it seems kind of pointless with most of this crowd.
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: Verdict on the motor so far.   Verdict on the motor so far. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 5:37 pm

Well again to prove my point, you joined up on wi1320, where a lot of the members who gave you shit about your priorities and the car were prior to you being there. I also might add you remain an active member, which i do as well, so we all are clear.

Again, not to rub it in, just pointing out an observation.

mike
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: Verdict on the motor so far.   Verdict on the motor so far. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 5:47 pm

this was a simple update post mike, nothing more nothing less. The "If i'm permitted" thing was a joke.

I stay here because I like seeing what others are doing with their cars. Its as simple as that. I don't need attention from anybody here. I enjoy hanging out with some of you, and I like racing.

I don't know what else to say. Really.

And Mike, strangely enough, while I'm an active member over at WI1320, I don't get constantly shit on by people. My observation is that a lot of people here give me shit because its the "popular thing to do", not because I deserve every bit i get. Just an observation, but these people don't seem to shit all over my threads over at other web sites. Nor do you see me soliciting attention from people over at those other sites. What point are you trying to prove? Are you saying that i'm following people around from here like some kind of lost puppy? I joined up over there because it was another car forum that was filled with local people. Just Like Urban Disturbance, I'm an active member over there too.

Like I said before, enough is enough with this shit. I'm tired of dealing with it. I've taken my fair share of shit from people here, and then some. Some of it was grossly Inappropriate. At what point does it end?
Back to top Go down
OJDAJUICEMAN
Legit
OJDAJUICEMAN

PostSubject: Re: Verdict on the motor so far.   Verdict on the motor so far. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 6:55 pm

^ when you stop failing?

that would be a good place to start.

Your magic cock pony better run good this year with all this fuck your face and blah blah blah.

Im just warning you, if your heads are going to remain stock or pretty stock, as well as the intake, dont expect much. Power comes from the top end, not the bottom.
Back to top Go down
JamesZ28
Legit
JamesZ28

PostSubject: Re: Verdict on the motor so far.   Verdict on the motor so far. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:00 pm

FartapotomosCholesterauls wrote:
Im just warning you, if your heads are going to remain stock or pretty stock, as well as the intake, dont expect much. Power comes from the top end, not the bottom.

He definitely speaks the truth especially when it comes to the LT-Jaun. We weren't blessed with good factory heads like the LS engines. Sad
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: Verdict on the motor so far.   Verdict on the motor so far. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:03 pm

I got some heads he could buy Smile
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: Verdict on the motor so far.   Verdict on the motor so far. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:03 pm

so whats going on in here?
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: Verdict on the motor so far.   Verdict on the motor so far. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:37 pm

I know about the heads. They aren't stock anymore. Nor is the intake.

Jesus fucking christ, I'm sick of this shit.
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: Verdict on the motor so far.   Verdict on the motor so far. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:41 pm

StrokedZ wrote:
Jesus fucking christ, I'm sick of this shit.

Not trying to be a dick but you really have three choices...... Say fuck it and leave, stay and take it forever, stick it out till you have proven the things you have said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Verdict on the motor so far.   Verdict on the motor so far. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Verdict on the motor so far.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next