Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Verdict on the motor so far.

Go down 
+14
Petes71cam
overblown
240sxguy
Overboosting
tim85851
Bod89lx
blown383z28
MikeyT
LLcoolJames
2jz-U-Ltr
Disgustang
Thunderballs
OJDAJUICEMAN
XSFTLBS
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

Verdict on the motor so far. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Verdict on the motor so far.   Verdict on the motor so far. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:44 pm

^ Nope, you are exactly right Steve.
Back to top Go down
overblown
Legit
overblown

PostSubject: Re: Verdict on the motor so far.   Verdict on the motor so far. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:55 pm

Am I back in high school again? This is fucking retarded. Just move on and stop beating the horse everyone. It's been dead awhile now.
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Verdict on the motor so far.   Verdict on the motor so far. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:47 pm

overblown wrote:
Am I back in high school again? This is fucking retarded. Just move on and stop beating the horse everyone. It's been dead awhile now.

Summed up perfectly by this guy.
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: Verdict on the motor so far.   Verdict on the motor so far. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:01 am

Look, I am just pointing out behavior patterns that seem to crop up here every couple of months. What is this the fourth or fifth time this issue has risen to be discussed on this site? Each time, it runs the same course. Well, I am sorry I watch behavior patterns everyday and people do all kinds of activities to meet needs, some of these hidden agenda are called secondary gain. I am just providing insight into the behavior. Sometimes, I just feel the need to tell people to knock off the bullshit.

Mike
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: Verdict on the motor so far.   Verdict on the motor so far. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:46 am

so forreals whats up? did your car break or something?
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

PostSubject: Re: Verdict on the motor so far.   Verdict on the motor so far. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 1:46 am

probly, thats what that car does
Back to top Go down
franky.C
Legit
franky.C

PostSubject: Re: Verdict on the motor so far.   Verdict on the motor so far. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 2:58 am

overblown wrote:

it sucks that the main traffic on this site seems to always revolve around this shit
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Verdict on the motor so far.   Verdict on the motor so far. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 9:36 am

MikeyT wrote:
Look, I am just pointing out behavior patterns that seem to crop up here every couple of months. What is this the fourth or fifth time this issue has risen to be discussed on this site? Each time, it runs the same course. Well, I am sorry I watch behavior patterns everyday and people do all kinds of activities to meet needs, some of these hidden agenda are called secondary gain. I am just providing insight into the behavior. Sometimes, I just feel the need to tell people to knock off the bullshit.

Mike

Mike, I didn't even read any of your posts and I skipped most of blackouts crap too. It's the same crap over and over again like you said.
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: Verdict on the motor so far.   Verdict on the motor so far. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 11:03 am

franky.C wrote:
overblown wrote:

it sucks that the main traffic on this site seems to always revolve around this shit

Spring is in the air, and as much as people say they hate it this is the shit that tends to be most popular so I suspect more people love it than are admitting.
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: Verdict on the motor so far.   Verdict on the motor so far. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 11:09 am

Verdict on the motor so far. - Page 3 318151_390786100954903_141517135881802_17980545_1225651888_n
Back to top Go down
tim85851
Legit
tim85851

PostSubject: Re: Verdict on the motor so far.   Verdict on the motor so far. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 11:26 am

sticks and stones...

Laughing
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: Verdict on the motor so far.   Verdict on the motor so far. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:03 pm

2jz-U-Ltr wrote:
franky.C wrote:
overblown wrote:

Spring is in the air, and as much as people say they hate it this is the shit that tends to be most popular so I suspect more people love it than are admitting.

+1267345289523491246.333
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: Verdict on the motor so far.   Verdict on the motor so far. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:08 pm

StrokedZ wrote:

What I didn't appreciate was the talk that I wasn't taking care of my kids or that somehow my priorities were screwed up and my family was paying the price.

Agreed, those old lecturous posts were ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Verdict on the motor so far.   Verdict on the motor so far. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 1:40 pm

2jz-U-Ltr wrote:
StrokedZ wrote:

What I didn't appreciate was the talk that I wasn't taking care of my kids or that somehow my priorities were screwed up and my family was paying the price.

Agreed, those old lecturous posts were ridiculous.

I hear your kid(s?) look like Ethiopians because you spent your foodstamps on 2jz parts.
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: Verdict on the motor so far.   Verdict on the motor so far. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 2:17 pm

Ethiopians are going to be all the rage, sorry I'm too far ahead of the trend curve for you.
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Verdict on the motor so far.   Verdict on the motor so far. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 4:15 pm

2jz-U-Ltr wrote:
Ethiopians are going to be all the rage, sorry I'm too far ahead of the trend curve for you.

So was Tesla, it didn't work out too well for him either! hahaha
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: Verdict on the motor so far.   Verdict on the motor so far. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 4:28 pm

All thanks to that asshole Edison

DC current my ass.
Back to top Go down
OJDAJUICEMAN
Legit
OJDAJUICEMAN

PostSubject: Re: Verdict on the motor so far.   Verdict on the motor so far. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 4:32 pm

I like lamp.
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: Verdict on the motor so far.   Verdict on the motor so far. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 5:12 pm

FartapotomosCholesterauls wrote:
I like ranch.

Fixed that for ya...... Must have been that damn auto-correct.
Back to top Go down
franky.C
Legit
franky.C

PostSubject: Re: Verdict on the motor so far.   Verdict on the motor so far. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:33 pm

2jz-U-Ltr wrote:
franky.C wrote:
overblown wrote:

it's what keeps'em comin' for more
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Verdict on the motor so far.   Verdict on the motor so far. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Verdict on the motor so far.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3