HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Verdict on the motor so far.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
XSFTLBS
Legit
avatar

Posts : 2876
Join date : 2010-01-27
Age : 36
Location : In the fucking garage again.

PostSubject: Re: Verdict on the motor so far.   Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:44 pm

^ Nope, you are exactly right Steve.

_________________
Why worry?  It's just a LTX
Back to top Go down
overblown
Legit
avatar

Posts : 1592
Join date : 2010-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Verdict on the motor so far.   Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:55 pm

Am I back in high school again? This is fucking retarded. Just move on and stop beating the horse everyone. It's been dead awhile now.

_________________
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit


Posts : 2913
Join date : 2010-01-27
Age : 37
Location : Oregon

PostSubject: Re: Verdict on the motor so far.   Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:47 pm

overblown wrote:
Am I back in high school again? This is fucking retarded. Just move on and stop beating the horse everyone. It's been dead awhile now.

Summed up perfectly by this guy.
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
avatar

Posts : 3170
Join date : 2010-01-27
Location : Madison

PostSubject: Re: Verdict on the motor so far.   Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:01 am

Look, I am just pointing out behavior patterns that seem to crop up here every couple of months. What is this the fourth or fifth time this issue has risen to be discussed on this site? Each time, it runs the same course. Well, I am sorry I watch behavior patterns everyday and people do all kinds of activities to meet needs, some of these hidden agenda are called secondary gain. I am just providing insight into the behavior. Sometimes, I just feel the need to tell people to knock off the bullshit.

Mike

_________________
if it is an old archaic mopar... I be interested [/color]
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
avatar

Posts : 2464
Join date : 2010-06-20
Location : Madison

PostSubject: Re: Verdict on the motor so far.   Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:46 am

so forreals whats up? did your car break or something?

_________________
if you knew better you'd do better.
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
avatar

Posts : 1866
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 26
Location : Middleton/Menomonie

PostSubject: Re: Verdict on the motor so far.   Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:46 am

probly, thats what that car does
Back to top Go down
franky.C
Legit
avatar

Posts : 768
Join date : 2010-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Verdict on the motor so far.   Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:58 am

overblown wrote:
Am I back in high school again? This is fucking retarded. Just move on and stop beating the horse everyone. It's been dead awhile now.

it sucks that the main traffic on this site seems to always revolve around this shit
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit


Posts : 2913
Join date : 2010-01-27
Age : 37
Location : Oregon

PostSubject: Re: Verdict on the motor so far.   Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:36 am

MikeyT wrote:
Look, I am just pointing out behavior patterns that seem to crop up here every couple of months. What is this the fourth or fifth time this issue has risen to be discussed on this site? Each time, it runs the same course. Well, I am sorry I watch behavior patterns everyday and people do all kinds of activities to meet needs, some of these hidden agenda are called secondary gain. I am just providing insight into the behavior. Sometimes, I just feel the need to tell people to knock off the bullshit.

Mike

Mike, I didn't even read any of your posts and I skipped most of blackouts crap too. It's the same crap over and over again like you said.
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4293
Join date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Verdict on the motor so far.   Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:03 am

franky.C wrote:
overblown wrote:
Am I back in high school again? This is fucking retarded. Just move on and stop beating the horse everyone. It's been dead awhile now.

it sucks that the main traffic on this site seems to always revolve around this shit

Spring is in the air, and as much as people say they hate it this is the shit that tends to be most popular so I suspect more people love it than are admitting.
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4293
Join date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Verdict on the motor so far.   Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:09 am

Back to top Go down
tim85851
Legit
avatar

Posts : 926
Join date : 2010-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Verdict on the motor so far.   Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:26 am

sticks and stones...

Laughing

_________________
Team V8 Slayer

I DRINK V8.

Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
avatar

Posts : 3170
Join date : 2010-01-27
Location : Madison

PostSubject: Re: Verdict on the motor so far.   Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:03 pm

2jz-U-Ltr wrote:
franky.C wrote:
overblown wrote:
Am I back in high school again? This is fucking retarded. Just move on and stop beating the horse everyone. It's been dead awhile now.

it sucks that the main traffic on this site seems to always revolve around this shit

Spring is in the air, and as much as people say they hate it this is the shit that tends to be most popular so I suspect more people love it than are admitting.


+1267345289523491246.333

_________________
if it is an old archaic mopar... I be interested [/color]
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4293
Join date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Verdict on the motor so far.   Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:08 pm

StrokedZ wrote:


What I didn't appreciate was the talk that I wasn't taking care of my kids or that somehow my priorities were screwed up and my family was paying the price.

Agreed, those old lecturous posts were ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit


Posts : 2913
Join date : 2010-01-27
Age : 37
Location : Oregon

PostSubject: Re: Verdict on the motor so far.   Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:40 pm

2jz-U-Ltr wrote:
StrokedZ wrote:


What I didn't appreciate was the talk that I wasn't taking care of my kids or that somehow my priorities were screwed up and my family was paying the price.

Agreed, those old lecturous posts were ridiculous.

I hear your kid(s?) look like Ethiopians because you spent your foodstamps on 2jz parts.
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4293
Join date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Verdict on the motor so far.   Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:17 pm

Ethiopians are going to be all the rage, sorry I'm too far ahead of the trend curve for you.
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit


Posts : 2913
Join date : 2010-01-27
Age : 37
Location : Oregon

PostSubject: Re: Verdict on the motor so far.   Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:15 pm

2jz-U-Ltr wrote:
Ethiopians are going to be all the rage, sorry I'm too far ahead of the trend curve for you.

So was Tesla, it didn't work out too well for him either! hahaha
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4293
Join date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Verdict on the motor so far.   Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:28 pm

All thanks to that asshole Edison


DC current my ass.
Back to top Go down
OJDAJUICEMAN
Legit
avatar

Posts : 2189
Join date : 2010-01-30
Location : Candy Mountain

PostSubject: Re: Verdict on the motor so far.   Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:32 pm

I like lamp.

_________________
Make yo' main Ho' my side chick
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
avatar

Posts : 4589
Join date : 2010-01-26
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Verdict on the motor so far.   Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:12 pm

FartapotomosCholesterauls wrote:
I like ranch.

Fixed that for ya...... Must have been that damn auto-correct.
Back to top Go down
franky.C
Legit
avatar

Posts : 768
Join date : 2010-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Verdict on the motor so far.   Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:33 pm

2jz-U-Ltr wrote:
franky.C wrote:
overblown wrote:
Am I back in high school again? This is fucking retarded. Just move on and stop beating the horse everyone. It's been dead awhile now.

it sucks that the main traffic on this site seems to always revolve around this shit

Spring is in the air, and as much as people say they hate it this is the shit that tends to be most popular so I suspect more people love it than are admitting.


it's what keeps'em comin' for more
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Verdict on the motor so far.   

Back to top Go down
 
Verdict on the motor so far.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» Fourth Jury Verdict For Yamaha Motor Corporation
» 4ac motor for sale
» 8valve exhaust on a 16V motor?
» '98 CORVETTE MOTOR F BODY ACCESORIES
» k100 motor

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Automotive Related :: Garage-
Jump to: