Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO:

Go down 
+18
STiedVR4Guy
Tusk
Fuckin Schiller!!
GGevoX
bigbird94
Overboosting
Disgustang
mdanielp
overblown
fokus83
HoosierDaddy
OJDAJUICEMAN
Bod89lx
240sxguy
2jz-U-Ltr
347 LX
MikeyT
XSFTLBS
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO: - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO:   We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:22 pm

You nut swinger
Back to top Go down
overblown
Legit
overblown

PostSubject: Re: We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO:   We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:20 pm

Haha what the fuck james. What a fucking tool. Perhaps you should wait till your balls drop before you act like you know anything worth talking about. A degree huh? Not impressed. Is that the course that taught you so much about oil changes? There are plenty of guys who have never stepped foot in an automotive classroom and their knowledge is unreal so get out of here with that "I'm going to school for it" bullshit. That's not what it takes to be good and no one cares.

You seem like a little punk kid that likes to run his mouth about shit you don't know about. You've already been proven wrong and more than once in this thread, I would suggest you just quit while you are ahead.
Back to top Go down
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

PostSubject: Re: We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO:   We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:57 pm

Blackout.... strong work. Sounds like a nice new ride. I really miss my old Nissan. It was a GREAT car.

Back to top Go down
Rac3c4r
Legit
Rac3c4r

PostSubject: Re: We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO:   We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 6:03 pm

LLcoolJames wrote:
and matt kept grabbing my friends girlfriends ass.

Guilty as charged. And i left my sandals there an somehow made it home barefoot.... in Janurary.

I had fun.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO:   We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 6:21 pm

Tusk wrote:
Blackout.... strong work. Sounds like a nice new ride. I really miss my old Nissan. It was a GREAT car.

Thanks. I got to drive it around a bit today, and I like it Smile

Damn. I appreciate the opinions, but thst turned sour real quick. Chris has been extreemly upfront with me about the car. Ill look at it and well go.from there. The reason im probably going to buy it is because a lot of people around here agree that its a solid car, and i need something i can jump in and cruise. I knew about the ignition issue, and its being solved. Not a big deal. I could do a hell of a lot worse for a lot more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO:   We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 6:33 pm

Just remember this, no matter what you buy - you will have to put money into it. Nothing that's a fun, summer hot rod will be hassle free unless you buy something new with a warranty.
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO:   We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 6:40 pm

Already got that in mind.
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO:   We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 6:45 pm

well good luck Kevin, I hope it all works out for you. that Nissan should last her forever and a day.
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO:   We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:17 pm

if you want me to look over chris's car before you buy it i will be honest as the day is long.... i can tell after working on cars for as long as i have if something has been cleaned up and leaks so i will look at it for you free of charge let me know.
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO:   We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:27 pm

Wow Steve, i really do appreciate it, and i might take you up on that. I'm going to talk to Chris and see when I can get out and see it.
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO:   We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:08 pm

we will take to my work and put it on the hoist.....

BTW james this was not the way to handle this situation..... if that is how you felt you have his number and should have called him and talked to him or put it to a PM but either way this was not the way to handle it what you may or may not have known about the car from a year ago may or may not be true anymore........
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO:   We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:01 pm

^ no use, he got banned lol
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO:   We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:51 pm

But he will still read it all from work on Tye's account so it's not totally a waste of time.
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO:   We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 1:08 am

It was a blast. I got to clear up rumors that are apparently going around .
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO:   We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:03 am

brngrhd wrote:
if you want me to look over chris's car before you buy it i will be honest as the day is long.... i can tell after working on cars for as long as i have if something has been cleaned up and leaks so i will look at it for you free of charge let me know.

Dont even bother. we all know its the biggest piece of shit this side of the mississippi. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO:   We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:04 am

I love each and every one of you.

We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO: - Page 7 Hands-heart[left]
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO:   We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO: - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:14 pm

Good call on the Max. Hope it works out well for ya.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO:   We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO: - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO:
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7