Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO:

Go down 
+18
STiedVR4Guy
Tusk
Fuckin Schiller!!
GGevoX
bigbird94
Overboosting
Disgustang
mdanielp
overblown
fokus83
HoosierDaddy
OJDAJUICEMAN
Bod89lx
240sxguy
2jz-U-Ltr
347 LX
MikeyT
XSFTLBS
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO: - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO:   We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 9:35 pm

im with dan and don.... when you say if they don't have what we want we are taking the money and walking..... well don't find something you want. your credit might be bad but is it THAT bad? don is right the price of used cars it stupid high. i look at them every day.
Back to top Go down
Overboosting
Admin
Overboosting

PostSubject: Re: We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO:   We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 9:45 pm

Is this considered a blackout fail thread?
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO:   We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 10:01 pm

Sure, why not. I hope to stop failing soon. Like BEFORE AUTOMOTION.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO:   We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:03 pm

Load that Taurus up with all of the scrap metal you can find, and drag that piece of shit to Gauger's. Get the scrap money for it, add it to what you have, and use that as a down payment on a late model car that is reliable as all hell - A Chevy Impala. Good on gas, comfortable to drive, and most importantly have a good safety rating (think about your kid).

Don't give this FIB cocksucker anymore of your money. He sees a sucker coming, and he'll get in your shorts once again.

Not everything you own has to be "cool".
Back to top Go down
OJDAJUICEMAN
Legit
OJDAJUICEMAN

PostSubject: Re: We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO:   We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:30 pm

Quote :
A Chevy Impala

just make sure to put aside money for stock piles of wheel bearings and intake manifold gaskets Very Happy

and anyone know what aluminum scrap is going for these days?
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO:   We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 12:03 am

Not nearly enough.
Back to top Go down
bigbird94
Legit
bigbird94

PostSubject: Re: We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO:   We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 12:11 am

Scrap the sho, sell the tbird, pool all the money together and let the wife pick out whatever she likes. Gotta think about your dick first sometimes.
Back to top Go down
GGevoX
Legit

PostSubject: Re: We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO:   We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:28 pm

Is the Toreass on CL yet? Maybe you can find someone that wants it for 1000. I wouldn't do any business with that guy anymore tho. Cut your loses and get a vehicle that will work. Your credit must be that of crackhead if you can't find a decent loan. Look at all the down time and resources your wasting on dealing with car troubles. Shit happens but you can't keep going down that road. Iv read your other threads and just shake my head. You come off as a money strapped car shopper but are looking at f-bodys and mustangs? Obviously the right choice for you at this moment is getting some sort of 4cyl Honda or cavalier and get moving on. Take what I say with a grain of salt because I know nothing of you besides what I read. I mean a 5k loan with shitty credit is what, $300 a month?
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO:   We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:49 pm

Its not the fact that I couldn't afford to PAY a loan man, its the fact that I've tried recently and there was a no go. The only thing we are really in debt on is the wife's student loans. We WERE in default, but we just got out of that. That, coupled with absolutely NO new credit accounts in almost 10 years for both of us = No loan. Its funny too, since we know people with even WORSE credit than us with LESS income, and they seem to be able to get loans very easy. We have a LOW rating, but not a crackhead rating.

Yeah, the Taurus is on CL right now, along with the T-bird. We have enough money to buy the wife a reliable car right now, so that's what we are going to do. I also have enough money coming in a week or two to get a decent summer car.
Back to top Go down
Bod89lx
Legit
Bod89lx

PostSubject: Re: We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO:   We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:06 pm

maybe you should look into this until you can save enough money to buy a good car.

Home Press Releases City Agencies Search Contact Us

City of Madison Metro Bus Pass:

Required Fields are in red BOLD and are identified by an asterisk (*)

Description Cost Quantity Total
31-Day Pass $ 55.00

Senior/Disabled 31-Day Pass $ 27.50

EZ Rider Semester Youth Pass
(All Days) $150.00

Summer Youth Pass $ 30.00

Adult 10-Ride Card $ 15.00

Youth 10-Ride Card $ 10.00

Senior/Disabled 10-Ride Card $ 10.00

Paratransit Tickets $ 15.00

Pass Holder $ 2.00

Pass Holder with Lanyard $ 2.50

Lanyard $ 0.75

Sub Total:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shipping and Handling $3.00: 2 day Shipping
Allow 2 business days for processing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shipping Option: (Please fill out only if you would like your purchase sent to a different location than your billing address).

Please send items to a location different than my billing address
First Name:
MI:

Last Name:
Street Address 1:
Street Address 2:
City:
State: Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Zip Code: (12345)

USEFUL RESOURCES

ePayment Center Home
FAQs for Metro Bus Passes
Security and Privacy Information
Payment Inquiry
Browser Requirements
Contact ePayment Center

Copyright 1995 - 2006 City of Madison, WI Webmaster | Español | Accessibility | Conditions & Use | Privacy & Security Policy
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO:   We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:15 pm

You know, that would be hallway intelligent if I actually LIVED IN MADISON.
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO:   We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:17 pm

settle down cranky
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO:   We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:26 pm

LOL not cranky at all! LOL I deserve a bit of shit coming my way for this one.
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO:   We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:29 pm

Blackout wrote:
You know, that would be hallway intelligent if I actually LIVED IN MADISON.

caps lock and no lol's

looks pretty cranky to me
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO:   We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:39 pm

I'm sorry, I forgot my Smileys. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

PostSubject: Re: We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO:   We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:40 pm

It's all been said already.....

Get what you can out of the SHO and the T-bird
DO NOT buy another car from that guy. All he sees is a sucker right now.
Why is a "summer car" even mentioned is beyond me. It seems like your priories are still jacked.... I think most of us can say we've been without a fun car for a while as we got some issues sorted out.
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO:   We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:00 pm

....... Jesus fucking Christ. You have no idea who the fuck I am or what my priorities are. If I were you I wouldn't speculate about things you know nothing about. MMMkay? Smile

And has everyone gone blind in the last couple of pages? we ARE getting rid of the Taurus and we ARE selling the t-bird. I have a solid plan for everything and it is working out the way i want it to. After Friday, everything is going to be just fine.
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO:   We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:00 pm

now THAT was cranky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO:   We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:03 pm

Good credit is a must-have this day in age.
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO:   We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:07 pm

Yeah, it was. People need to back the hell off on the whole "Priorities" thing. I take care of my kids and my wife, and we live a decent life. I don't make a LOT of money, but we aren't struggling by any means. We made a bad decision on a car, we are getting out of it and that is that. I swear to god the next time someone acts like I'm some fucking kid who doesn't have the best interests of my children and wife put WELL BEFORE anything I may want to do (AS IT FUCKING SHOULD BE) they are going to get popped in the cocksucker.

I take care of my Kids.

I take care of my Wife.

NOTHING comes before that.

I am FAR from broke.

I have PLANS.

We are buying a decent car for the wife on FRIDAY.

I am buying s summer car for MYSELF BECAUSE I CAN AFFORD IT with all the above considerations coming first.

Does that make it crystal clear for everyone?

NOW.... back to your regularly scheduled fail thread Smile Laughing

Last edited by Blackout on Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO:   We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:08 pm

you know what you should get? a high mileage BMW. super reliable
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO:   We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:09 pm

moparkid wrote:
Good credit is a must-have this day in age.

Agreed 100%. I am currently on the whole "anti-credit card" kick, and I've never been happier. The only downside is that It makes it harder to get a loan without some form of revolving credit in my history other than defaulted crap i payed off. We have a small loan through the bank for 1500 bucks that payments get taken out of our checks automatically, and that is helping.

We should be in good shape by the end of the year. At that point, we are looking for a house.
Back to top Go down
STiedVR4Guy
Legit
STiedVR4Guy

PostSubject: Re: We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO:   We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:10 pm

We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO: - Page 2 1223474441642
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO:   We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:12 pm

Fuckin Schiller!! wrote:
you know what you should get? a high mileage BMW. super reliable

I'd love to have an older BMW 3 series.... I don't know why, I just love those cars.
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO:   We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:17 pm

Blackout wrote:
they are going to get popped in the cocksucker.

You need to take care of your family first you big fat failure. Now, go punch Cory's mom

Last edited by Peaches on Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO:   We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO: - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We are NOT having the trans rebuilt on the SHO:
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next